World Anvil Information: March 2023
We spent final month roaring our hearts out for Bestiary February—however now it’s time to go away the dinosaurs behind (for now) and stay up for a model new month! Listed here are final month’s dev updates and what’s coming in March.
⚙️ New and upgraded options
Right here’s what’s new this month!
- ✨ Autosave enlargement: the auto-save will now work on this planet meta in addition to in character journals! As all the time, you will have the handbook saving button out there too.
- 🎲 RPG programs: we have now a bunch of recent supported character sheets!
- 📜 New doc sort: “textbook” has been added within the Sort drop-down of the Doc template.
- 🦣 Mastodon profile hyperlink: if in case you have a Mastodon account, now you can add it to your World Anvil profile.
🗓️ Upcoming and ongoing occasions
Listed here are all challenges and occasions which are occurring in March!
- 🌍 Worldbuilding Con: that is the first-ever digital Worldbuilding Con for gaming & fiction! Be a part of trade consultants like Tracy Hickman, Keith Baker, Gail Carriger & Mary Robinette Kowal on March 18th and nineteenth on twitch.television/worldanvil (totally free!). Try the total particulars.
- 🎓 No Sage Seminar: if you happen to’re a Sage of the Guild, don’t count on a Sage Seminar this month, as we’ll be working Worldbuilding Con!
There received’t be any challenges this month. We heard from Forge the Future that you just wished extra free time for worldbuilding, so use this month to delve deeper into any areas of your worlds that you just’d prefer to develop! Right here’s the occasion schedule for the subsequent three months:
🎙️ Season 4 of our Podcast is right here!
We’ve began season 4 of our Worldbuilding Podcast! Tune again in from episode 25, the place we chat with Celeste Conowitch, senior sport designer at Kobold Press, about RPG monster creation. Test it out on Spotify in addition to in your favourite podcast platform!
🌟 Neighborhood spotlight
What would you do if the world resulted in 52 years? That is the premise of Dimday Crimson, an alternate Earth timeline by Spiros Drakatos during which the planet is progressively getting nearer and nearer to the solar. It’s an superior premise with unbelievable execution—the setting and RPG quickstart bundle was funded in beneath one hour on Kickstarter! Try the Kickstarter marketing campaign and the world on World Anvil.
Wish to get month-to-month information by e mail? Join the month-to-month publication in your World Anvil account options!