Theatrhythm Ultimate Bar Line Demo Introduced – RPGamer
Sq. Enix has introduced a demo for rhythm title Theatrhythm Ultimate Bar Line. The demo will probably be obtainable on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Change on February 1, 2023, and lets gamers carry over their progress to the total sport. The demo accommodates 30 tracks from Ultimate Fantasy II, Ultimate Fantasy V, Ultimate Fantasy VII, Ultimate Fantasy XII, Ultimate Fantasy XIV, and Ultimate Fantasy XV throughout its Battle Music Stage, Discipline Music Stage, and Occasion Music Stage modes.
As well as, Sq. Enix launched extra screenshots exhibiting the sport’s Digital Deluxe Version and DLC content material. The sport options 385 Ultimate Fantasy tracks, with 27 extra unique to the Digital Deluxe Version and 90 extra added with the Season Cross that features tracks from different collection similar to SaGa, Reside A Reside, The World Ends with You, and NieR. In the meantime, the corporate confirmed the next playable characters:
- Ultimate Fantasy XI — Shantotto, Prishe, Aphmau, Lilisette
- Ultimate Fantasy XIII — Lightning, Snow, Hope, Vanille, Cid Raines
- Ultimate Fantasy XV — Noctis, Gladiolus, Ignis, Prompto, Aranea
- Ultimate Fantasy XIII-2 — Serah, Noel
- Lightning Returns: Ultimate Fantasy XIII — Lightning (#2)
- Ultimate Fantasy Kind-0 — Ace, Machina, Rem, Kurasame
- Ultimate Fantasy Document Keeper — Tyro
- Ultimate Fantasy Fables: Chocobo’s Dungeon — Chocobo
Theatrhythm Ultimate Bar Line marks the primary time the collection will probably be obtainable on dwelling consoles and can characteristic comparable gameplay to earlier entries within the music-based spin-off franchise. It consists of two-player sofa co-op and as much as four-player on-line rhythm battles. The sport is deliberate for launch on Nintendo Change and PlayStation 4 on February 16, 2023.