Screenshot by PC Invasion
Consecrated Beasts are a kind of enemy in Genshin Affect. Initially added as a part of the model 3.4 replace, these foes are considerably harder in comparison with the hapless critters that you simply’ve seen prior to now. Furthermore, sure lairs received’t be accessible to you at the beginning. Right here’s our Genshin Affect Consecrated Beasts places information that will help you discover them and purchase their Sturdy Shell and Marked Shell drops.
Notice: For extra details about the sport, try our Genshin Affect guides and options hub.
Genshin Affect Consecrated Beasts places information (Dessicated Shell, Sturdy Shell, and Marked Shell)
Consecrated Beasts in Genshin Affect are predominantly present in Sumeru’s desert areas, although you may even see a lone mob wandering in Inazuma. They arrive in three variants: Consecrated Vultures (Pyro), Consecrated Scorpions (Electro), and Consecrated Serpents (Anemo). In comparison with their smaller counterparts, they pack fairly a punch, as the weather have boosted them considerably. They’ve received AoE smash assaults, and even pulling capabilities.
Above Floor Areas
Above, you may see the map of Sumeru’s deserts. We’ve marked the places of the Consecrated Beasts in Genshin Affect. Arrows that time downward suggest that they make their lairs in underground tunnels, which we’ll focus on later. Likewise, we advise tackling the Dirge of Bilqis quest chain, as you’ll go to many of those areas, permitting you to tag the teleporters for quicker traversal and achieve entry to some spots which will have obstacles. Listed below are another tidbits:
- Safhe Shatranj (above floor) – Glide down from the western teleporter. The goal received’t be there but, however it’s going to seem when you’re shut sufficient to the Withered Obelisk puzzle.
- Wadi Al-Majuj (northwest) – That is the enemy you’ll face in Liloupar’s Cell. We’ve crossed it out because it solely spawns as soon as.
- Khaj-Nisut (north) – From the Khaj-Nisut quick journey level, head up the dunes. You’ll see this one alongside the cliff’s edge.
- Dunes of Metal (north and south) – The creature to the south of this teleporter may be discovered alongside the street. As for these additional north, the primary goal will spawn when you’ve killed three scorpion mobs guarding a chest. From there, use the grapple nodes to achieve the cliffs to the northwest the place a vulture is perched.
Underground Areas – Wounded Shin Valley and Safhe Shatranj
Each of those Genshin Affect Consecrated Beast places are underground. Fortunately, they’re pretty near quick journey factors:
- Safhe Shatranj (underground) – Whereas it may appear as if this enemy is within the Dune of Carouses, it’s truly in a piece of Gurabad’s Destroy in Safhe Shatranj. From the closest teleporter, head left and comply with the hall. You’ll then see it perched on some branches.
- Wounded Shin Valley (underground) – You’ll enterprise deeper into these caverns whereas doing the Dune-Entombed Fecundity Half 3 quest. A scorpion waits down under.
Underground Areas – Wenut Tunnels
These Consecrated Beast places in Genshin Affect are all within the Wenut Tunnels, which has a teleporter close to the Setekh Wenut boss. You’ll basically comply with a portion of the Sand Grease Pupa farming route:
- The primary creature, a flying serpent, may be discovered simply previous the tunnel’s entrance.
- Comply with the tunnel because it takes you down a cavernous part. Proceed alongside the trail that leads northwest till you attain a fork the place a Mitachurl is chilling. There’s a cairn (i.e., stone altar) towards the aspect results in the Metropolis of the Deceased area. Work together with it and also you’ll fall down a pit with a scorpion.
- In that very same space, you need to see one other chasm that results in the bottommost a part of the tunnels. Because it winds to the north, you’ll see one other flying serpent.
- The fourth beast can be in Wenut Tunnels, although it’s alongside the opposite path from the fork with the Mitachurl. Your greatest guess is to make use of the Qusayr Al-Inkhida teleporter, gliding south towards the caves till you encounter it.