AmazeVR is the Way forward for VR Concert events
Lately I obtained an opportunity to check out AmazeVR which is a VR live performance app obtainable free of charge on the Quest Retailer (App Lab). It comes with in-app purchases for $6.99 to get the total expertise, however free customers can get a preview of the live performance expertise earlier than shopping for it.
AmazeVR is a VR live performance platform that permits the viewers to stand up shut and private to their favourite performers in crystal clear definition. Every tune has their very own distinctive surroundings with immersive graphics, animations, particular results and digital camera choreography.
Their preliminary launch options the artist “Megan Thee Stallion” and her live performance “Enter Thee Hottieverse.”
I admit, I’ve by no means heard of Megan Thee Stallion earlier than, however she appears to be actually huge with 30+ million followers on Instagram.
In the meantime, AmazeVR has partnered with SM Leisure to carry some Okay-Pop artists into the app. A spokesperson additionally instructed us that they had plans on working with different A-list superstars within the US.
The Way forward for VR Concert events
There aren’t many VR live performance apps obtainable. Most of the older live performance apps are lifeless, nevertheless AmazeVR exhibits a variety of potential. Their manufacturing high quality is way above all the pieces else, they usually not too long ago raised $32M in sequence B funding.
As somebody who’s a fan of VR concert events, I’d slightly see just a few top quality experiences than a whole bunch of low high quality ones and it’s an enormous win to well-known artists onto this development.
Seeing how huge and passionate the Okay-Pop fanbase is, I actually consider AmazeVR will kickstart the development of VR concert events and I’m really excited for it.
Was AmazeVR Value it?
For those who’re a fan of Megan Thee Stallion – the expertise is 11/10!
Professionals of AmazeVR:
- What I appreciated probably the most have been the futuristic environments and SFX which utterly blew my thoughts at how immersive and high-production-value they have been. It was precisely what I hoped for from a VR live performance expertise.
- The photographs have been additionally crystal clear high quality. I don’t know the way they did it, however apparently they used their very own unique expertise to seize 9K+ reside motion footage of the artists. I gotta say, I’ve by no means seen such top quality footage in VR earlier than.
- The digital camera work did an excellent job of guiding you thru the journey/expertise and was a lot better than simply watching the performer on stage from a static angle.
- There have been additionally some interactive moments which have been fairly cool.
Cons of AmazeVR
- The digital camera actions would possibly trigger movement illness for individuals who don’t have their VR legs.
- The obtain measurement was HUGE. A single tune was almost 10 GB and took me some time to obtain. However this goes to indicate how top quality it truly is.
- Presently solely options one artist.
Total, even when you’re not a fan of Megan Thee Stallion, however need to get a glimpse of what the longer term holds, I nonetheless suggest downloading the app free of charge and getting a preview of the live performance. Extra artists shall be coming and I can undoubtedly see this being the way forward for VR concert events.
Get the AmazeVR expertise on the Quest Retailer.