Leper’s Smile is a site where you can visit Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous During Act Two, it’s far to the northeast of your starting location, and your Crusader armies are sure to encounter quite a few demons along the way. Once you can go there, you must be ready to face the swarm. here we have Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous A guide to help you locate the Leper’s smile and its secrets that lead to the Lich Mythic Path and the Golden Dragon Mythic Path.
Noticeable: For more information, check out our website Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Axle guides and features.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous – Leprosy Smile Guide – Encounters, Loot and Legendary Paths (Leish and the Golden Dragon)
The first time you enter the leprosy smile area Pathfinder: Righteous Wrath, You will be given a choice of which character to send with a pre-party. Things don’t go as planned, because they end up fighting a huge horde of locusts.
In the highlands area, there are multiple trails for you to explore. However, every time you pick up a unique loot, the advanced party will suffer more casualties. As far as I can tell, there are no long-term repercussions for this, and the companion you choose to lead the group does not end up with.
Anyway, just explore the highlands area to collect loot (you can see the map above). Also, do not forget that you are fighting swarms of insects here, and they can do damage directly:
- (1) Silk Hijab Shirt – +1 AC Dodge Bonus; +2 boost bonus for unarmed attacks; Only for monks.
- (2) Ring of Bardic Resourcefulness – the additional use of a Bardic’s performance ability daily.
- (3) Short bayonet +2.
- (4) Naturalist Armor – +2 studded leather armor; +2 Insight bonus for AC vs. plants and insects.
- (5) Lost Traveler – You need to pass two skill checks (Perception 17 and Athletics 20). You can then choose to heal a non-playable wounded man. This guy will reappear later in the campaign if you help him.
At the northern edge of the Highland section, you will find a ritual circuit. After a bit of dialogue, a path opens up to an underground cave.
Below, you will see a map of the cave system. There are a lot of interesting things we can find here, including:
- (1) – Amazing Dexterity Belt – +2 DEX.
- (2) Vermin Bane Elven Curved Blade +2, Scroccia helmet (mission item)
- (3) Longsword +2
- (4) Hollow sound – +2 improvement; Mithral’s Heavy Wand crits have a chance of causing an AoE “Voice of Hollow” patch (50% chance for enemies to take sound damage or 50% chance of attacking the closest creature).
- (5) Enemy Hunter Retriever – You will need to use Athletics to enter its lair. The retriever’s claw dagger drops.
- (6) Radiant Kukri +1.
The Legendary Path of the Golden Dragon: Piece of Terendelev’s Claw
One of the reasons we visit Leper’s Smile in Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous It is the search for the important items required for some legendary paths. For example, you can find Terendelev’s Claw item in the cave system near one of the wagons (unfortunately, I couldn’t locate it on the map). This, along with the Terendelev scale, should be submitted to the Storyteller later. It will then tell you where to find Teredendelev’s lair which will eventually lead to the path of the legendary Golden Dragon.
The Legendary Path to Lich: Zachariah’s Wand
As for the path of the legendary Lich, we need to find the wand of Zacharius. It is actually in the northwest section of the cave. When you get past the monsters, you will see several wars led by an undead named Garkel. Even if you kill these creatures, they will be revived again and again.
Your goal is to get a character to reach the glowing icon near the barrels. When you interact with it, you will see several dialog options. Do not choose the “good” and “evil” options. Instead, simply “hide the stick in the bag”.
This item, Zacharius’ wand, is something we’ll need once we get to the Lost Chapel. It will allow us to unlock the Lich Mythic path later Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Available via steam.