Oddworld: Soulstorm Now available as a file Exclusively the Epic Games Store. This is a re-imagination Oddworld: Abe’s ExoddusOriginally released in 1998, he faces many challenges while running his campaign. One of these is the saving and survival of approximately 1,400 Mudokons across multiple levels. In fact, rescuing Abe’s followers could determine the ultimate cinematographers you will watch. Anyway, here is our guide to help you unlock all of the endings and final levels in Oddworld: Soulstorm.
NB: Stay tuned for our complete instructions for Oddworld: SoulstormPlus our Evidence and Feature Center.
Oddworld: Soulstorm – Get all endings and unlock final levels
Oddworld: Soulstorm It contains 15 levels (or stages) by default. Due to the complex mechanics, puzzles, and enemies, some stages might take 30-40 minutes to overcome on the first try. As you do this, you may also come across several Mudokons that Abe has to rescue.
At some point, you’ll follow a written sequence as hundreds of Mudokons try to escape. All you have to do is deal with the enemies to ensure that many of them survive.
In the other levels, though, Abe will have a chance to interact with them and get them followed. You can give them some items, tell them to wait in an area (to ambush or attack a mob), or get them to follow you as you cross the same area.
With this in mind, you’ll want to look for bird gates (objects that have a light pink glow). When Abby cheers to throw the gold orb, the bird gate will open to allow all of the nearby Mudokons to escape to safety.
Finish requirements and korma
For the endings themselves, the result of karma (“karma”) is taken into consideration. Quarma represents how many Mudokons you have managed to level up, so try to reach at least 80% to get a good score.
Here are the requirements:
- Worst End – Save 80% of Mudokons in six levels or less.
- Bad End – Save 80% of Mudokons in seven to 11 levels.
- Good ending – Save 80% of Mudokons on 12 or more levels. This will also unlock the final levels (16 and 17).
- Final Finish – Save 80% of Mudokons on all 17 levels.
It is worth noting that all levels count towards these requirements. As such, Stage 1 (which also works as a tutorial) already has 100% Quarma Points and Stage 2 is fairly easy as well. However, the remaining stages will require more work. Just remember the goal of reaching 80%. For example, if the level contains 32 Mudokons, then you need to memorize at least 26 Mudokons. If a level contains only one, then you have to memorize that only level.
What if I miss some Mudokons?
If you fail to memorize a lot of Mudokons at some point, in Oddworld: SoulstormThen you can check the game placement feature. It allows you to replay whatever level you have reached in the campaign. Checkpoints are still here, so my father can come back whenever he dies. The downside, however, is that your progress is not saved if you exit the stage or game.
This is an example:
- You have reached level 10, but missed the 80% requirement in two levels.
- If you set, say, Level 8, you will have to overcome this in one sitting (ensuring you have saved the majority of Mudokons in it). If you leave this stage or game, you will continue from level 10 since, technically, this is the furthest point you have reached in the campaign.
- Since there are some levels that may take a while to finish, make sure you have enough time if you are restarting.