We learned earlier this week that Call of Duty: War Zone Mid-season update will come in at 134GB – or relatively frivolous 52 GB For those wanting to get rid of Modern Warfare from their computers. This update was published last night, which makes this a good time to check the patch notes to see what has changed.
The reloaded Season 2 adds a pair of new players, a ZRG 20mm sniper rifle, and new packs to Warzone, along with new maps, modes, and features for Black Ops Cold War. More highlights of the correction include an increase in the size of the AUG’s Cold War base recoil and a few attachment changes: the Cavalry Lancer barrel now increases damage to vehicles, for example, and some animation issues for ADS firing on scopes were installed.
Perhaps the most interesting are some of the things not in the patch notes, but this was noted by ModernWarzone: computers with Zombie can now be used to purchase high-level items, and it looks like a new “bombing” kill line that requires a purchase key, is back Attack helicopters:
🚨 BREAK: Attack helicopters are back on #WARZONEMarch 31, 2021
In less happy news, some players report that resilience is significantly higher Defect stimulation is back, repeatedly. Killing this thing proved to be more difficult than him Stephen Seagal. The disappearance bug reported late last year has also been reported to have resurfaced, which may have been related to the return of helicopters.
Another terrible war zone update … it looks like aug is still frustrated and the motivational / invisible flaw is back again. I love Warzone, but for the past few months I’ve been burning with meta bugs and bugs.March 31, 2021
It was attack helicopters Disabled In December 2020 after players discovered that they could be used to create an invisible exploit: Raven said at the time that they would be brought back “once the related issues were fixed,” but it was possible that the studio had jumped a little. We will let you know if they are turned off again at any time in the near future.
Call of Duty: Warzone Season 2 reloaded Correction Notes Below.
- Fix Dev Error 6634 for Xbox.
- Fixed translations for Sims, Beck, and Garcia.
- The shield must now consistently appear as ground loot in all matches.
- The tactical map has been updated:
- You can now double-tap to Danger Ping Mode.
- When you hover over some of the objects that can be pinged, you will now sometimes get the object’s name, making it easier to see what you refer to.
- It should be a little easier now to indicate exactly what you want when the elements are so close together.
- Changed “Delete Sounds” text to “Remove Sounds”.
- On Ribirth Island, an off-map vulnerability near chemical engineering was fixed.
- In Plunder, Self Revive can now be dropped via the Quick Inventory menu.
- With keyboard / mouse or any control system on Bumper Ping, pressing the Ping button down for a short time will allow you to clear all placed sounds at once.
- The AUG’s Cold War core recoil size has been increased.
- Cold War weapon openings now appear correctly in this After Action Report.
- Muzzle suppressor now displays muzzle flash properly hide as a pro.
- Lancer Cavalry’s barrel now increases vehicle damage.
- Smooth variable zoom / smooth zoom ranges will now be properly fitted to vertical walls.
- Fixed some ADS launch traffic issues in ranges.
- Fixed a bug where some Cold War drums had no intended effects.
- Baker’s Agent Mission fourth objective is to eliminate 15 enemies using a weapon with a magnified scope of 2x or greater that is now properly tracked.