Want to know about the Genshin Impact 1.4 update? The next update is less than a week away and there are a bunch of details about what to expect as Mihoyo held a live broadcast of its update. With this new update comes a new festival, complete with its side activities and main tasks for players to complete, plus at least one festival. New Jinshin effect character.
Windblume Festival in Mundstadt includes a main story event, along with separate player missions and mini-games. In addition to the festival itself, update adds 1.4 Hangout events, Which is a new system of single story missions with characters where dialogue options are defined for multiple outcomes, with rewards at the end. Barbara, Noelle, Chongyun and Bennet are available so far, but Mihoyo plans to add more characters.
We’ve gathered a whole bunch of information about everything you need to know to access the Genshin Impact 1.4 update, from the release date, to details about the new character, Rosaria, and the Windblume Festival. There isn’t much time to wait for this update to drop so let’s start with its release date.
Jinschen Effect 1.4 release date
The Genshin Impact 1.4 release date is March 17th. This was confirmed during a 1.4 update that was streamed on the official Genshin Impact YouTube channel.
WINDBLUME Festival details
Like the previous update, the Genshin Impact 1.4 Update includes the Windblume Festival, which is a celebration that takes place in one of the cities and towns of the Genshin Impact.
Here are some of the things to do at the Genshin Impact Windblume Festival:
- Participate in party challenges that rely on moving to avoid obstacles, shoot targets with arrows, and slide across points in the sky
- Become an expert lyric writer in the new rhythm-based mini-game Ballads of Breeze
- Festive tales to complete to get rewards
Is Rosaria coming under the effect of Jinschen?
Rosaria has been confirmed as the upcoming Jinshin Impact character. Its disclosure came during the Genshin Impact 1.4 special program. Rosaria will also be part of their next Event Wish – Farewell of Snezhnaya – with an enhanced drop rate.
We’ve already seen some of her abilities and skills – Rosaria is Cryo with a range of polar attacks to destroy enemies. Here are her talents and skills, but we’ve also pulled them all together Better builds Rosaria Head all the relevant details if you want to plan ahead.
What else will come to the Genshin Impact?
Aside from the Windblume Festival and Rosaria, there is also something called “Wishful Drops”. It is a new event where the waters at the border between Mundstadt and Leo have turned bitterness. You’ll need to collaborate with Oceanid to capture the other Oceanids to research their properties. During this event, you’ll also fight against Raging Rhodeia – a more powerful version of the Rhodeia Chief of Loch.
When the mission is completed, you’ll get Oceanid as a pet and lots of character experience items. Every time an Oceanid pet grows, you’ll get a Spring Heart that can be used to claim rewards from Raging Rhodeia, up to a maximum of five.
Other events include “Contending Tides,” a challenge mode set in Dadaupa Gorge’s Meaty Arena. You can select one of many different combat-focused challenges to complete to earn valuable rewards.
Also in update 1.4, there is a new boss monster called Abyss Herald, which will appear during the main story right now. You will also be able to play the new Archon Quest. A Liyue merchant will also open two stores in Mondstadt. Marvelous Merchandise appears to have gifts of sorts, while Outland Gastronomy offers some delicious food.
Genshin Impact 1.4 system improvements
Finally, here are some system improvements coming to Genshin Impact in Update 1.4:
- You will now be able to hold up to five condensed resin.
- Recipes that have automatic cooling unlocked can also be cooked manually. This allows you to unlock the achievement of cooking suspicious foods.
- Cooking, crafting, and forging procedures are improved by remembering which character has been prepared / cooked / forged in advance.
- The global level can be manually lowered by one (open globally 5) once every 24 hours.
- Multiple contact cards can be viewed in your profile.
- You can exit Spiral Abyss in the character selection screen between two floors.
- You can check out the two teams’ Elemental Resonance to see the spaced floors in Spiral Abyss.
- You can replay the challenge in the middle of a fight in Spiral Abyss.
And that’s all that will come to update the Genshin Impact 1.4. We have compiled a Best Building Genshin Impact Hu Tao A guide to help you choose the perfect setting if you’re lucky enough to check it out. If you are looking elsewhere, we also have a List of Jinshin effect layers Which ranks all characters according to how effective they are in combat.