Looking for the best Genshin Impact Hu Tao Building? Hu Tao uses a political column and is a five-star character based on Pyro – the perfect combination for a murderous DPS dealer. You can discover part of her backstory by participating in the story mission of Papilio Sharontes.
According to game lore, Hu Tao is the 77th director of Wangsheng Funeral Hall. She loves to cause trouble and is said to have a very strong face. What makes Hu Tao such an interesting character is her basic skill that allows her to enter Paramita Papillo status. In this case, all of her attacks become Pyro attacks and receive a damage boost based on their maximum health.
Pyro characters usually work well on List of Jinshin effect layersBut only time will tell where Hu Tao will end up. We’re confident this design should turn Hu Tao into one of the best DPS dealers in the entire game.
The best effect of Jinshin is DPS BUILD
As mentioned earlier, Afterlife guide She is the key to dealing damage with Hu Tao as each of her attacks is converted into Pyro attacks. To get the most out of this basic skill, research it Jinshin effect artifacts That feature HealthAnd the Pyro damage, And the Critical rate.
Four pieces Crimson Witch of Flame The kit is perfect for Hu Tao, as it increases its overload and burn damage by 40%, plus all of its evaporation and melting damage by 15%. There is also the added advantage that you receive when using Hu Tao Element Explosion, which increases the reward of a two-piece combination from 15% to 50% of the starting value for ten seconds.
Similar to the last version XiaoHu Tao is a trick character to play precisely because of her negative talents Optimistic rouge. Sanguine Rouge encourages player to keep Hu Tao healthy 50% or less for a 33% damage bonus, but this can be a huge risk against powerful foes. This puts the Healers in a difficult position as they have to learn to treat Hu Tao differently compared to the rest of the game’s characters.
It’s difficult to determine the best team formation Hu Tao is in, but we think it looks the same DeLukeA perfect party. The idea is to create racial reactions, so pairing any of the Cryo characters with Hu Tao should work fine. Want to go for a glass cannon approach? Try using Juneau Together with Hu Tao to activate fusion Whenever possible. If Hu Tao’s healing proves to be very difficult, it might be best to use it Zhongli As a support person instead. Zhongli’s Jade Shields are great for fending off incoming attacks, allowing you to keep Hu Tao protected while keeping her health low.
The Genshin Impact beta file revealed Homa crewNew, five-star Polearm with high attack bonus and critical rate. This weapon has an effect similar to the Sanguine Rouge; It boosts Hu Tao’s attack bonus by an additional 1% of its Max Health. If Homa’s crew stays the same as it was in the beta, this would be Hu Tao’s Transition Weapon. If you don’t have any five stars Genshin Impact WeaponsAnd the Death match It works well and its effect gives bonus of attack and defense depending on the number of enemies on the battlefield.
Jinshen’s influence on Hu Tao’s abilities
Regular Attack: Wangsheng’s Secret Spear
- Normal attack: Performs up to six consecutive shaft strokes
- Charged attack: It consumes a certain amount of stamina to lash forward, inflicting damage on opponents along the way
- Drowning attack: Plunge from the air to hit the ground below, damage opponents along the path and deal focus area damage upon collision
Initial Skill: A Guide to the Afterlife
Hu Tao consumes a specific portion of her health to drive out surrounding enemies once again and enter Paramita Papilio’s state.
- Hu Tao’s attack increases based on her maximum health the time she enters this state. The attack bonus gained in this way cannot exceed 400% of Hu Tao’s base attack
- Converts Attack Damage into Bayro Damage, which cannot be overcome by any other elemental leak
- Charged attacks apply the Blood Blossom effect to hitting enemies.
It increases Hu tao’s resistance to interruption
- Enemies affected by Blood Flower will be dealt Bayrou damage every four seconds. This damage is considered basic skill damage
- Each enemy could only be affected by one effect of blood bloom at a time, and its duration could only be renewed by Hu Tao herself.
- Paramita Papilio ends when its term expires, or Hu Tao has left the battlefield or fallen
Elemental Blast: Soothing Soul
Controls a fiery spirit to attack, and deals large AoE damage in Pyro. When hitting the enemy, Hu Tao regenerates a percentage of maximum health. This effect can be triggered up to five times, depending on the number of enemies struck. If Hu Tao’s health is less than 50% or equal to 50% when the enemy is hit, then both damage and health regeneration will be increased.
Constellations Jinshin Impact is Tao
- Cochineal Bouquet: While in Paramita Papilio State activated by Guide to Afterlife, Hu Tao’s charging attacks don’t consume stamina.
- Inauspicious Precipitation: Increases blood flower damage by 10% of Hu Tao’s max health at the time of application of the effect. Additionally, Spirit Soother will also apply the Blood Blossom effect
- The rest of the scarlet: Increases the level of evidence to the afterlife by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- The garden of eternal rest: When defeating an enemy affected by the Blood Flower that Hu Tao applied herself, all of the nearby allies in the Party (except Hu Tao herself) would increase their Criticality rate by 12% for 15 seconds.
- Pink incense: Increases Soothing Spirit level by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- Butterfly embrace: It kicks off when Hu Tao’s health drops below 25%, or when it takes a fatal blow. Hu Tao would not fall as a result of the damage he sustained. In addition, over the next ten seconds, its basic and physical resistance increases by 200%, its criticality rate increases by 100%, and its resistance to interruption increases dramatically. This effect turns on automatically when Hu Tao has only one health point left. It can only happen once every 60 seconds
Jinshin Impact Hu Tao negative talents
- The most and the merrier: When Hu Tao cooks a dish perfectly, she has an 18% chance of receiving an additional “suspicious” dish of the same type.
- Flutter by: When Paramita Papilio’s status activated by Guide to Afterlife expires, all allies in the group (except Hu Tao herself) will increase their opponent rate by 12% for 15 seconds.
- Optimistic rouge: When Hu Tao’s health is equal to or lower than 50%, Pyro’s damage increases by 33%
And that’s all we have to get the best Genshin Impact Hu Tao design. You may want to check our site Jinshin Impact new characters Evidence highlighting the characters she is rumored to be joining Anime gameList for the future.