Looking for the best Genshin Impact Keqing builder? Keqing is one of the strongest characters in the entire game, and she holds a high position in the game List of Jinshin effect layers. This electric sword wielding character deals incredibly high damage against single targets, perfect for taking on high-ranking bosses.
Characters with their own genre can suffer completely in late game areas as enemies become resistant to certain elements. Fortunately, Keqing doesn’t have to rely solely on her witty abilities because her regular physical attacks are powerful enough to wipe out enemies. Additionally, Keqing’s basic skill gives her excellent mobility which is useful in fighting and traversing the world.
Keqing works best as a pregnancy DPS due to its amazing damage product. When paired with the right characters, electroshock reactions can kill weaker enemies in an instant. If you are looking for someone to carry your party through Spiral Abyss’ trickier floors, Keqing is definitely worth considering. Here’s everything you need to create the ultimate Genshin Impact Keqing build.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT KEQING DPS BUILD
You can build Keqing while focusing on her electrical abilities or her physical attacks, it depends entirely on the enemies you encounter. We decided to go build Electro because this is the most effective throughout the game. No matter which Keqing you build, the artifacts you should look out for provide statistical reinforcements for Keqing. Critical damageAnd the attackAnd and Critical rate.
Best Jinshin effect artifacts For Keqing that focuses on electricity it’s the four-piece piece Thunder of anger Group, and it is very effective with the right party members. Not all Thundering Fury kit increases all electrical damage by 15%, and it’s all electric Reactions of the Jinchin Impact element Get a damage bonus of 40% – to take things further, turning on these effects reduces Keqing’s skill slowdown by 1 second.
To maximize your damage output using Keqing, the Primal jade pieces It is her best weapon far and away. This weapon deals additional damage of 2.4% depending on the user’s maximum health. Keqing is impressive due to how rounded her stats are, allowing her to unleash her DPS capabilities with the Primordial Jade Cutter.
You can always choose four stars Genshin Impact Weapon Such as Black sword This increases the damage from normal and charged attacks by 20%. Black Sword’s secondary ability regenerates 60% of attack as HP when normal and charged attacks land a critical hit. You’ll want Keqing to be out in the field as much as possible, and this therapeutic effect allows her to remain active without needing to switch to a therapist.
In order to activate as many initial reactions as possible, she must try to share Keqing with the character Cryo. Juneau Is the obvious choice because it works well in a DPS sub-role. Chichi It also works well in the DPS sub role as it doubles as a processor. Fishel This is a great option because it opens an High voltage Elemental resonance, making it easier to deal damage with secured elemental particles. Finally, we recommend using Venti To keep Keqing healthy at all times.
KEQING capabilities of Jinshen effect
Normal Attack: Yunlai Duel
- Normal attack: Performs up to five quick strokes
- Charged attack: Uses a certain amount of stamina to launch two quick sword strikes
- Drowning attack: Plunge from the air to hit the ground below, and damage opponents along the path and deal focus area damage upon collision
Basic skill: Star recovery
- Journalism: Launch the Lightning Stiletto that takes out Keqing’s enemies. When the dagger hits its target, it inflicts electric damage to enemies in a small AoE area and places the Stiletto Mark in the same area.
- hanging: Hold to determine where to throw the dagger. Daggers thrown by Hold Attack Mode can be suspended in the air, allowing Keqing to jump into them when using Stellar Restoration a second time
If Keqing performs a charged attack or uses a Stellar Restoration during a Lightning Stiletto activity, the Stiletto Mark will produce various effects when removed:
- Keqing will instantly move to Stiletto Mark, and blast forward with an Electro AoE attack.
- A Charged Attack sends multiple Electro AoE attacks to Stiletto Mark
Elemental Blast: Starward Sword
Keqing unleashes the power of Lightning, inflicts electrical damage on multiple enemies in the AoE region. After the initial damage burst, Keqing’s sword was temporarily saturated with Electro. The final attack in the sequence deals damage to AoE Electro.
Horoscopes Genshin Impact Keqing
- Thunder Force: Reworking Stellar Restoration while Lightning Stiletto is in causes Keqing to deal 50% of her attack as AoE Electro damage at the starting point and the end of Blink.
- Keen extraction: When Keqing’s regular and charged attacks hit the enemies affected by Electricity, they have a 50% chance of producing an Elemental Particle. This effect can only occur once every five seconds
- Forseen Fix: Increases Starward Sword level by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- Harmony: For ten seconds after Keqing unleashed an electrocuted elemental reaction, her attack increased by 25%.
- Beckoning stars: Star recovery level increased by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- Stubborn star: When starting Normal Attack, Charge Attack, Elemental Skill, or Elemental Blast, Keqing gains a 6% bonus of electrical damage for eight seconds. Effects from normal attacks, charged attacks, elementary skills, and bursts of elements are independent entities
Genshin Impact Keqing Passive Talents
- Thunder of Atonement: Within five seconds of reworking Stellar Restoration while Lightning Stiletto is active, normal and charged Keqing attacks are converted into electrical damage
- Aristocratic dignity: When throwing the Starward Sword, Keqing’s kick rate and power recharge rate are increased by 15%. This effect lasts for eight seconds
- Land Supervisor: When dispatching in Liyue expedition, time spent is reduced by 25%
If the rumors are true, Keqing could get more powerful in a future update if developers decide to improve Electro elemental feedback. Currently, electrical reactions are incapable of causing serious damage, unlike strong Pyro-based reactions. Characters like DeLuke For example, it is among the best DPS characters in the game. If you’re interested in knowing characters who might join the list, check out Jinshin Impact new characters Instructs.