Wondering when to expect the Genshin Impact 1.3 release date? Whether you expect an adorable arrival Jinshin Impact new charactersWe look forward to equipping your team with the latest Genshin Impact WeaponsOr, wait impatiently for some fun new seasonal events. You won’t have long to wait – the next Genshin Impact update is just around the corner.
Developer Mihoyo announced that they plan to release new updates every six weeks, and we can expect two streamers to be available within 1.3 – lasting twenty days each. Fans already have a pretty good idea of who will be arriving in 1.3, and what the seasonal event is, thanks to hints from beta testers. Plus, as promised, we’re expecting some balance adjustments for Zhongli, and overall Geo element strengthening. If you are looking for a file Genshin Impact Zhongli Building In advance, we’ve got you covered.
With the release date of the Genshin Impact 1.3 nearing, we will make sure to keep up with the latest information from Mihoyo, and let you know as we learn more about all the new additions. However, there will be Potential spoilers And the information on leaks and rumors is below, so be careful. Here’s when the new Genshin Impact 1.3 update will arrive:
Genshin Impact 1.3 release date
The Genshin Impact 1.3 release date is February 3, 2021. The release date is confirmed by Mihoyo in the Genshin Impact Version 1.3 “All That Glitters” trailer below. This precisely coincides with the end of a file Jinshin Impact Juneau The sign and start of the Xiao banner, with an accurate stop time for Genshin Impact 1.3 release time Has been confirmed.
Genshin Impact 1.3 Lantern Rite Event
Coinciding with the Lunar New Year 2021, players will participate in the “Lantern Rite” event that includes the Lantern Festival in Liyue and the new character Xiao. Beta testers had the opportunity to participate in a version of this event last year, so it is already there Footage from the event on YouTube – Although there might be some changes in the direct version.
Looking to enter Genshin? You can play for free Here.
More details about the event were revealed in A. Share a developer’s blog On the PlayStation website. During the event, players will complete requests from Liyue citizens in order to “Level Up Festive Fever” and unlock rewards. You will also be able to play a strategy game of tower defense, called Theater Mechanicus, and earn peace spells that can be exchanged for various new items. There are loads of celebrations – including a “chance to win a four-star Liyue character of your choice.”
Jinxin Impact new character Xiao
The first banner released with 1.3 will feature Xiao – it’s already on the official website and the features are in the ad announcement above. His autobiography describes him as a “Guardian yaksha,” which appears as a “young man,” but “episodic myths about him are documented in ancient books.” We know he uses Polearm, and he uses the Anemo element – so if you plan on pulling it off, be sure to fine-tune it Reactions of the Jinchin Impact element. Some of Xiao’s abilities were officially announced in an official Another Mihoyo. Here are all Xiao’s abilities – subject to change upon his release, of course.
Jinshin capabilities Xiao effect
Normal attack: Storming the whirlwind
- Normal attack: Perform up to six quick strokes
- Charged attack: Consumes stamina to perform ascending push
- Drowning attack: Xiao plunging from the air to hit the ground below him, damaging opponents along the way and dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Basic skill: Lemniscatic wind ride
- Performs a high-speed dash, dealing damage to Anemo to enemies on his path. Can be used in flight. It starts with two shipments.
Elemental explosion: The curse of all evils
- He wore a Yaksha mask that infused fear into deities and demons alike. Throughout its duration, it increases Xiao’s attack range and damage, while diverting his attack damage type to Anemo, and boosting his jumping ability. Maintaining this shape constantly drains Xiao’s health.
Negative talent Xiao
- The Evil Conqueror – Tamer the Devils:
Starting Bane of All Evil increases Xiao damage by 5%. After that, Xiao damage continues to increase by 5% every three seconds until the skill expires (Maximum increase of 25%).
- An eternity solution – the fall of the sky
When Lemniscatic Wind Cycling is used, it increases all damage to Lemniscatic Cycling by 10% for six seconds (up to a maximum of three combinations). The duration is updated with new stacks.
- Overtaking – Defying Gravity
Reduces damage spilled to Party Members by 20%.
- Eons solution – destroyer of worlds
Increases Lemniscatic Wind Cycling charges by one.
- Annihilation of Eons – Kaleidus Blossom
When you are at a party but not the currently active character, Xiao’s energy recharge is increased by 25%.
- Evil Conqueror – the god of rage
Increases Lemniscatic Wind Cycling skill level by three (max 15).
- Overtaking – the extinction of suffering
When Xiao’s health drops below 50%, he gets a 100% Defense bonus.
- Evolution Eon – The Origin of Ignorance
Increases Bane of All Evil skill level by three (max 15).
- Evil Conqueror – vigilant mindfulness
During Bane of All Evil, hitting two or more enemies with a charged attack gives Lemniscatic Windycling an extra charge and reduces Lemniscatic Wind Cycling by one second.
Genshin Impact Keqing banner
The banner for the second character after Xiao in Genshin Impact 1.3 will be Kequing, Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing. She is a sword-wielding electrician, and will make her first wish at the character event, “Dance of Lanterns,” on February 17th.
Genshin Impact 1.3 Zhongli update
Genshin Impact 1.3 will also bring some much-needed hobbyist into the character of Geo Zhongli, focusing on improving his performance as a support character, polishing Geo Resonance effects, and his compatibility with non-geographic parties. Current adjustments to his skills are as follows, according to an official Genshin Impact Blog Post:
Basic skill: Dominus Lapides
It causes an explosion of adjacent geographic energy, causing the following effects:
- If the maximum number of stone Steles is not reached, a Stel Stel is created.
- It creates a jade shield. Armor damage absorption scale is based on Zhongli’s maximum health, has 150% physical damage and initial damage absorption.
- When the character is protected by the Jade Shield, opponents within a specified radius range have RES base items and Physical RES decreased by 20%. The effect cannot be stacked.
- Causes damage to the AoE Geo area.
- If there are nearby targets with Geo element, it will drain a large amount of Geo element from 2 targets max. This effect does not cause harm.
Negative Talent: Earth Domination
Damage to Zhongli’s following attacks will increase based on his maximum health:
- Regular, Charged, and Dunk attack damage will increase 1.39% from max HP.
- Damage of stony stone, resonance and fixation in Dominus Lapidis will increase 1.9% of max health.
- Planet Bival damage will increase by 33% of Zhongli’s Maximum Health.
Genshin Impact 1.3 patch notes
In addition to Zhongli polishing, the Genshin Impact 1.3 patch will also improve Geo element mechanics overall. Current improvements to Server 1.3 Beta are as follows:
Geographical resonance “permanent rock”
Increases shield strength by 15%. In addition, characters protected with a shield will have the following special properties: Increased damage dealt by 15%, and damage to enemies will reduce their geo resistance by 20% for 15 seconds.
Geo Shields are modified from “250% geographic damage absorption” to “150% physical damage absorption and elemental damage absorption”.
Modified effects include:
- Geo shield created by Zhongli Basic skill
- Geo Shield created by basic Noel skill
- Geo Shield is created when Geo Crystals are captured by Geovishap Hatchlings
In addition to these changes, in prof A developer discussion blog post, Mihoyo announced that some of the upcoming improvements in 1.3 include a new material conversion function, and the ability to hold a button to increase the amount of weapon materials consumed. The Battle Pass will be modified to have an extra Brittle resin rewards– And upcoming large-scale events (which do not include Ley Line bumps or spheres) will not consume the original resin.
That’s all we know about the Genshin Impact 1.3 update for now – we’ll make sure to keep you updated with the latest news. If you are looking for more Genshin Impact Guides, we can help Quickly increase your Genshin Impact Adventure RankingChoose the best Jinshin effect artifactsOr look for the best Impact Jinshin characters for beginners.