Are you trying to solve the mystery of the clock in Thomas’ office at The Medium? As you maneuver the facts in the latest edition of Bloober Horror gameThere are some difficult puzzles to overcome. The clock puzzle is particularly difficult, as it requires resetting the clock and interacting with the spirits in the room. There are a few steps here, so let’s dive into.
First, you need to locate Thomas (hotel manager) at Niwa Hotel, but instead you will find his office upside down and he doesn’t see him anywhere. Still, there’s a lot to investigate. Start your broken desk check to get flashlight and small switch.
This prompts us to solve the mystery of the clock itself, which allows you to gain access to a room hidden behind Thomas’ desk. You may have spotted the majestic grandfather clock on the wall; The key you just collected fits into the little lock that opens the case, so you can control dials and turn back time in the spirit world in order to uncover more clues.
How to get to the hidden room in Thomas’ office
Here are the steps you must follow to complete the clock puzzle in The Medium:
- Dial the clock back so that Thomas’s chart appears in the spirit world
- In Spirit Realm, interact with Thomas to gather the information you need
- Repeat this again, by going back to the clock and turning the hands back until Thomas appears
- Once again, interact with Thomas’ chart and then go back to the clock
- This time when you reconnect with your hands, a spirit appears on the desk that Marianne can absorb
- Turn back the clock one last time until you see Thomas hovering over a bookcase with an outstretched arm
- Go to the locker and use Insight to reveal a button that needs power
- Use Marian’s soul to start an out-of-body experience and enter the room where there is a fuse box – just use the spirit energy to power it and you will be able to get into the room
You can now follow your dual reality journey with the puzzle clock in The Medium. If you love storytelling and puzzles on The Medium, check out The best story games on the computer.