Looking for the best Genshin Impact Razor builder? Abandoned as a baby, Razor is raised by a pack of wolves and feels at home in the wild. Protecting Razor at all times is Wolf In, a monster who can fight alongside Razor when he finds himself in an extremely difficult situation.
As an electrocuted brawl character, Razor does well at partying which can help cause Reactions of the Jinchin Impact element – Cryo, Pyro, and Hydro Razor characters help deal an enormous amount of damage. Razor’s devastating attack combos make him the ideal candidate for the central DPS role in any party. Make sure you check out Best Genshin Impact designs to start characters out Head out to find out who you should mate with Razor.
Razor is highly regarded as one of the best four-star characters in the entire game, and it’s easy to understand why when you see how much damage he can deal with. Here’s everything you need to know about how to create the best Genshin Impact Razor build.
Best Genesis Razor DPS BUILD
When fighting with Razor, start each attack with the press version of Claw and thunder. Once you get a hit, switch to the regular Razor attack group, but dash right before the final hit. The final hit of the 4-hit group is very slow and doesn’t cause much damage – perform a dash to cancel the animation and repeat the normal attack combination again. You should be able to attack with Claw and Thunder after going through two cycles of normal attacks.
Lightning tusk Increases the speed of each attack and delivers an extra hit of electrical damage with each hit. You can take advantage of the extra attack speed by landing your entire normal attack group, as the final hit won’t take any time close to landing. Equip the shaver with Wolff tombstone To deal with the greatest possible damage. If you don’t own this five-star gun, you can make it four-star An old prototype While that.
Although Razor causes electrical damage, the bulk of his attacks are dealt with with regular attacks. focus on Jinshin effect artifacts That offer reinforcements to Flat attackAnd the Physical damageAnd and Critical rate. The Gladiator finale The Artifact Group is ideal for Razor because it provides damage upgrade when wearing two pieces of the set, and boosts Razor’s attack damage by 35% with four pieces.
To maximize the amount of damage you can get from Razor, it is important that you understand how to use your racist reactions effectively. Unlike some of the other DPS characters in Genshin Impact, Razor requires you to constantly switch for different members of your party as it relies on extra damage from initial reactions. Spherical figures like Chichi And the Our debts Work well with Razor as you can land down continuously Superconducting While staying protected from attacks. Zhongli And the Venti Also praise Razor because she doesn’t need to be active in combat for very long.
The capabilities of the Jinshen Effect razor
Normal attack: Fang Steel
- Normal attack: Perform up to four strokes in a row
- Charged attack: Drained stamina to carry out a continuous carousel attack that inflicted damage on nearby enemies
- Drowning attack: Attack from the air to hit the ground, inflicting damage on enemies along the path and inflicting AoE damage upon impact
Basic skill: Claw and Thunder
- Journalism: Attack with Thunder Wolf Claw to deal extra electrical damage along with normal Razor attacks. When the attack lands, Razor gains up to three electrical signals, which increases the rate at which it recharges its energy. All new Electro Sigil updated duration
- hanging: Use the power of Electric Power to summon a thunderstorm, inflicting damage on AoE Eletro to nearby enemies. Razor’s electrical signals are erased when this initial skill is used, and converted into pure energy
Elemental Explosion: Lightning Fang
Unleash Wolf Inside to fight alongside Razor, dealing electrical damage to all nearby enemies. This attack removes Razor’s Electro Sigils, transforming them into elemental energy.
- Increase normal attack speed and replenish energy
- The strikes will now also cause damage to the electricity
- Immunity to damage caused by electrical charging
- Increased startle resistance
- Temporarily disable the charged Razor attack
Constellations Genshin Impact Razor Constellations
- Wolf instinct: Acquiring Orbs and Elemental Particles increases razor damage by 10% for eight seconds
- suppression: Increase your attack rate by 10% when attacking enemies with less than 30% HP
- soul mate: Increase your Lightning Fang level by three, to a maximum of 15
- bite: When throwing the press release from Claw and Thunder, any opponent hit by this attack will reduce their defense by 15% for seven seconds.
- Claw sharpening: Increase Claw and Thunder level by three to a maximum of 15
- Fulguris: Every ten seconds, Razor’s sword will be charged, inflicting next normal attack to deal 100% of Razor’s attack as electrical damage. When Lightning Fang is not in use, landing with a lightning strike on the enemy will create Electro Sigil for Claw and Thunder.
Genshin Impact Razor’s negative talents
- the awakening: Reduced Claw and Thunder’s lag by 18%. Activating Lightning Fang reset Claw and Thunder cooldown
- hunger: If Razor’s power drops below 50%, its energy recharge rate increases by 30%
- Wolfenspreet: Reduces running costs for all characters in the party by 20%. This does not accumulate with other negative talents that provide the same effect
That’s all you need to know about the best Genshin Impact Razor build. Razor is one of the few four-star DPS characters who could match the best. However, if you’ve got any of the best DPS characters, be sure to check out Best Building Genshin Impact Ganyu And the Diluc Building To see what the five-star characters can do.