Are you looking for the best Genshin Impact Lisa build? The Knights of Favonius Librarian is one of the free characters that you can unlock early in the game. It’s basically a supportive character who specializes in electrical skills and abilities, while causing Status Sickness that increases the damage that enemies do when they get hit by lightning aftermath.
Compared to the rest of Electro’s characters, Lisa is not one of the characters The best characters in Genshin ImpactHowever, the important difference here is that they are also free to unlock, which means you won’t have to use store purchases to unlock them. When compared to the rest of the free Genshin Impact characters, she’s probably one of the best characters, and her electrical skills are a big part of that.
If you are looking for a decent way to support your team, this is the best Genshin Impact Lisa builder. She mainly focuses on amazing enemies using her skills, while boosting her attack or how much energy she can recover. So let’s start building then, shall we?
Best Support Building Genshin Impact Lisa
The best design for Lisa is building a support focused on empowering her Elemental Burst ability. It’s especially useful for dealing with bosses, but unfortunately you won’t get much of it thanks to the conductive state disease that is cleared up after every button blast attack. Still, there’s a whole bunch of items you should consider equipping.
If you want to steer Lisa toward taking out the damage, have the Atlas Skywards Is the way to go. It increases Lisa’s initial damage by a large part, while also enabling her regular attacks to have a 50% chance to generate clouds looking for nearby enemies for 15 seconds. It can appear at least once every 30 seconds, and deal at least 160% Lisa’s attack damage. When fully upgraded, this percentage increases to 320%.
On the other hand, you may want to equip Favonius Manuscript To help quickly replenish energy. Critical hits have a at least 60% (up to 100%) chance of generating Base Fault. This regenerates the character’s six powers and occurs at least once every 12 seconds, or up to six seconds when fully upgraded.
As for artifacts, you can progress big Nobles oblige For a massive 20% increase in Elemental Burst damage and the ability to boost your party member’s attack by 20% for 12 seconds (sadly, this doesn’t add up).
Instead, it is a choice Thunder of anger Set gives you a fixed bonus of 15% for Electro damage, and also increases Reaction of the Jinshin Impact component Damage caused by overload, electric and super plug at 40% once every 0.8 seconds. Turning on any of these effects reduces core skill slowdowns by 1 second. If you only play with free characters, Amber and Kaeya offer plenty of opportunities to play both Superconduct and Overload, so Thundering Fury’s set is well worth investing in when you can.
Genshin Impact Lisa capabilities
Normal attack: Touch Lightning
- Normal attack: Perform up to four Lightning Attacks that dealt electrical damage.
- Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to cause electrical damage in the area of impact after a short casting period.
- Drowning attack: Lisa dived towards Earth from the air, damaging all enemies in her path, and causing electrical damage to the impact area when it hit the ground.
Basic skill: Violet Bow
Pressing the button launches a lightning ball. When the orb hits its target, it causes electrical damage and applies a stack of “conductive” state sickness to enemies in a small area of influence. This effect can be doubled up to three times.
When the button is pressed, after a long time of casting, lightning will strike enemies from the sky, causing a great deal of electrical damage to nearby enemies. The bolts will cause additional damage depending on the status of the connector, but will also remove all this Status disease stacks from the enemy when they take damage.
Elemental Explosion: Lightning Blossom
Summon a Lightning Blossom that unleashes Lightning Spikes surrounding enemies and causes electrical damage. This will continually emit lightning bolts to hit enemies, causing electrical damage as long as it lasts.
- Infinite circuitFor each opponent’s hit, Lisa regains 2 Energy while holding the Violet Bow. There is a maximum of ten energy that can be replenished in this way at any time.
- Electromagnetic field: Violet Arch stabilization increases defense by 25% and Lisa’s interruption resistance.
- Resonant thunder: Increases Lightning Blossom level by three, to a maximum of 15.
- Plasma blast: Increases the number of Lightning Rose lightning strikes by one to three.
- ElectricianViolet level increases the arc by three, with a maximum of 15.
- A spring witch: When Lisa goes out into the field, she applies three sets of Violet Arc’s conductive state to nearby enemies. This effect occurs once every five seconds.
Negative talent Lisa
- Induced aftershock: Strikes by charged attacks apply Violet Arc’s conductive status to enemies.
- Field of static electricityEnemies struck by Lightning Blossom, their defense decreased by 15% for ten seconds.
- General Pharmaceutics: When Lisa makes a potion, she has a 20% chance to recover a portion of the materials used to make it.
This is the best Genshin Impact Lisa design we’ve tried so far. The majority of characters require jumping into the store to have a chance to unlock them. If you can get the latest Cryo character, be sure to check out the Better Ganyu builds. We also have plenty of character guides for Anemo characters, including Best Venti Building And the Best jean buildRespectively.
For one of the best geographic characters, we have it too The best albedo building Which you can use to bloom beautiful but very harmful flowers. Finally, why not check out Best overall build For explosive hoaxes, or Better Diluc Builds If you prefer chopping and chopping with smoldering swords.