Are you looking for the best Jinchin Impact Jin builder? The leader of the Knights of Vavonius is possibly the second best Anemo in the game, surpassed only by Fenty (here Better builds a venti In case you are interested). You’ll meet her as a non-playable character very early in the game, but you’ll need to spend money via the gacha mechanic to unlock her as a playable character.
Some of the heroes in Genshin Impact do one thing well, but Jean has at least two ways to help the party. Not only can she do damage and take damage to her Anemo powers, but she can also keep the team nice and healthy. This ensures that they can take more risks when attacking harsher enemies.
So, regardless of whether you are looking for a support build or a physical DPS build, Jean’s main job is to tackle all the other characters at the party. This Jinxin Impact Jin handbook will contain two constructs that fulfill both the DPS and the utility role, as well as explain all of Jin’s abilities and skills that she uses in combat.
Best build Genshin Impact Jean DPS
This build focuses on dramatically increasing Jean’s physical damage, enabling her to become a combination of DPS and the healer. As such, you’ll want a weapon that eliminates pain and nothing is better than a jean Aquila vavuniya. This weapon gives great offensive power to its attack, which is escalated with weapon upgrade, but also has a unique effect when damaged.
When Jin is injured, the spirit of the West Falcon awakens, regenerating Jin’s HP with at least 100% of her attack count, and directing twice that to surrounding enemies as damage, once every 15 seconds. Both of these effects can be raised to ridiculous values (160% attack as healthy recovery, 320% attack as damage).
If Aquila Favonia is too hard to come by, the Rancor prototype It gives a small base attack and increases its defense when it hits a normal or charged attack, which occurs once every 0.3 seconds and with a maximum of four stacks.
For monumental openings, four Gladiator finale Items boost Jin’s Attack by 18% and increase normal attack damage of Sword, Claymore or Pistol by 35%. If you don’t have all of these four items for a full set of rewards, you can instead equip two Bloodstained equestrian Items that increase physical damage by 25% as well as an attack boost by 18%, from two Gladiator’s Finale items equipped.
Best Building Support Jinchin Impact Jane
Jean’s best support turns her into a support healer that weakens the enemy’s core resistance against the rest of your party. With th Skyward Blade, Gene’s Critical Beat Rate is enhanced and gains the Skypiercing Might Effect when you use the Dandelion Breeze ingredient Blast. This increases her moving speed and attack speed by 10% each, plus increases damage to both normal and supercharged attacks for 12 seconds.
Instead of that, Vavonius sword Gives her the chance to generate an Elemental Ball whenever she delivers a critical hit, which will return six Energy. Depending on how upgraded it is, it can happen once every few seconds (from 12 seconds if it didn’t upgrade at all, to six seconds when it upgraded completely).
Related: Here it is Best Genshin Impact Weapon
For artifacts, Nobles oblige Increases elemental blast damage by 20% and increases the ATK stat of all group members by 20% for 12 seconds (effect can not accumulate). This is beneficial for getting the most out of Dandelion Breeze, as Allies can take full advantage of all the perks with each team.
There is, too Viridescent Venerer Which increases Anemo damage by 15% and Swirl damage (one of the Genshin Impact component reactions) by 60%. This also reduces the opponent’s base resistance of the element incorporated into the Vortex by 40% for ten seconds, which unlocks enemies for more damage from your allies.
Abilities of the Jinchin Impact Gene
Regular Attack: Favonius Bladework
- Normal attackPerform up to five strokes in a row.
- Charged attack: Consumes a portion of Stamina to launch the enemy using the force of Wind. The slowly launched enemies will fall to the ground.
- Drowning attack: Jin rushes toward Earth from the air, causing damage to all enemies in her path, causing damage to the Impact Zone when she hits Earth.
Basic skill: Storm Blade
Jin launches a miniature storm, launches enemies in the direction your target is and deals Anemo damage.
If this button is pressed, Jean can order the storm to pull surrounding enemies towards her forehead at the cost of consuming continuous stamina. Gan is immobile during the duration of this attack and the direction of the storm can be adjusted.
Elemental Blast: The Dandelion Breeze
Jin creates a circular field of dandelions and unleashes surrounding enemies and causes Anemo to damage. Jin also immediately regenerates a large amount of HP for nearby Allied units and all party members, and the HP recovery value is based on Jean’s attack.
While the field of dandelion is active, it constantly renews the HP of one ally and makes it anemo. When an enemy enters or leaves the field, they take Anemo damage.
- The storm escalated: Increases Gale Blade pulling speed after holding it for more than 1 second. Increases damage done by 40%.
- The Aegis people: When Jan captures a ball or base particle, the movement speed of all group members and the attack speed increases by 15% for 15 seconds.
- When the western wind arises: Increases dandelion breeze level by three, to a maximum of 15.
- Dandelion lands: In the field created by Dandelion Breeze, Anemo’s resistance to all enemies decreased by 40%.
Storm Blast: Increases Storm Blade level by three, with a maximum of 15.
- The Lion Gang, the just protector of Mondstadt: Reduced incoming damage by 35% within the field created by Dandelion Breeze. When leaving the field, this effect lasts for ten seconds, or when Jane has three attacks.
Jean’s negative talents
- Wind companion: Strikes on normal attack have a 50% chance to regenerate the health equal to 15% of Jean’s attack for all party members.
- Let the wind leadUsing the Dandelion Breeze blast will replenish 20% of its energy.
- Directing the breezeWhen achieving perfect cooking on a dish with regenerative effects, there is a 12% chance of getting a copy of the same ingredient.
These are the best Genshin Impact Jean designs we’ve found so far. If you are looking for more modern characters, check out our Better Ganyu builds. We also have a bunch of builds in Best Genshin Impact Characters for Beginners If you prefer to stick to the early characters, you can unlock them by playing the game. Finally, why not check out Best overall build For the Pyro’s “bomb expert”, or if you find its design unattractive, there is it too Better Diluc Builds That you can get instead of that.