Looking for the best Genshin Impact Klee Builder? This little bundle of joy is a ticking time bomb, throwing explosives with the negligence you’d expect from an uninhibited little kid. Yes, we are sure that she is unaware of the pain and suffering that she causes due to her brutal destruction, and perhaps she should have spoken to her parents.
Klee does one thing very well, so of course there is only one build that will work with her skill set. By sending spam to its charged attack, each component of its DPS build is able to cause a great deal of Pyro-based area of influence damage. As such, it’s great when paired with Bennet, but it also works well with Diluc (you can always check out our collection from Better Diluc Builds While you are here).
If your team has room for this crazy kid Pyro on your list – and if you love seeing things on fire, maybe you do – here’s what you need to create the best Klee design in Genshin Impact.
Best Build Genshin Impact Klee DPS
It is this: The only Klee DPS build you’ll really need. It starts with one of two weapons: the Skyward Atlas or Solar Pearl. The Atlas Skywards It gives Klee a large elemental damage bonus, plus a 50% chance to win the draw advantage, which will search for nearby enemies to attack for 15 seconds. All this damage accumulates and even though clouds only appear once every 30 seconds, it’s still a huge increase.
Solar pearl More focused on boosting hard damage, as normal attacks increase Kelly base skill damage and elemental burst for six seconds. Attacks are also worth confusing, since using basic skills and item bursts increases normal attack damage by the same value for six seconds (depending on how upgraded).
For artifacts, you can go to The Vermilion Flame Witch Combination increases Pyro damage by 15% by equipping two items, and increases a large number of effects with four equipped items:
- + 40% damage caused by overloading and burning
- + 15% damage to evaporation and dissolution
- Using Elemental skill increases Item Combination Effect by 50% for ten seconds (maximum of three combos)
These effects are the reason why Klee pairs get along well with certain personalities, especially those who use Hydro and Electro Damage combine with Klee’s Pyro to create powerful Reactions of the Jinchin Impact element. Alternatively, you can alternatively equip just two of the The Vermilion Flame Witch Items to get a 15% bonus of Pyro’s damage Gladiator finale For general attack by 18%.
The capabilities of Jinshin Impact Total
Normal attack: Kaboom!
- Normal attack: Perform up to three explosive attacks to deal Pyro damage in the area of impact.
- Charged attack: Consumes a portion of Stamina to cause Pyro damage to enemies after a short time.
- Drowning attack: Kali dashes towards Earth from the air, dealing damage to all enemies in its path, and deals Pyro damage to the Impact Zone when it hits the ground.
Basic skill: Jumpy Dumpty
When thrown, Jumpy Dumpty bounces three times, igniting the ground and inflicting Pyro damage to the area of impact with each bounce. In the third recoil, the grenade is divided into a large number of mines that detonate on contact with enemies, and deal damage in the Pyro Impact Zone. This skill starts with 2 charges.
Elemental Blast: Sparks & Splash
When activated and for the duration of this ability, Sparks ‘n’ Splash is constantly summoned to attack nearby enemies in order to destroy Pyro in the area of effect.
Horoscopes are holistic
- Chained reaction: Attacks and skills have a chance to summon a spark that bombards the enemies. Deals 120% damage equivalent to Spark and Splash.
- Explosive fragments: Jumpy Dumpty exposure reduces enemy defense by 23% for ten seconds.
- Wonderful complex: Jumpy Dumpty level increases by three, to a maximum of 15.
- Sparkly explosion: If Klee leaves the field during Sparks and Splash, her departure causes an explosion that deals 555% of her attack as Pyro damage to the area of impact.
- Nova burstSpark ‘n’ Splash Level increases by 3, max. 15.
- Blazing joy: During Spark ‘n’ Splash Effect, the other party members will constantly regenerate power. When using Sparks ‘n’ Splash, all group members will receive a 10% Pyro damage bonus for 25 seconds.
Negative holistic talents
- Surprise bombing: When Jumpy Dumpty attacks and normal attacks deal damage, Klee has a 50% chance of getting an explosive spark. This spark is consumed on the next Charged Attack, which costs no stamina and deals 50% more damage.
- A brilliant explosion: When a charged attack produces a decisive blow, all party members acquire two primary energies.
- All my treasures: Shows Mondstadt’s unique nearby resource location on the thumbnail.
These are all Klee designs we have for you. Chances are you might want to search for more designs for Genshin Impact characters. we’ve got Better Ganyu builds And some of Better builds a venti. We also have a bunch of builds in Best Genshin Impact Characters for Beginners If you prefer to stick to the early characters, you can unlock them by playing the game. If your adventure rating is a bit low, we also have some tips Jinshin effect settlement.