How many cars can you get in Cyberpunk 2077? If you are looking to tour the Night City in style, you have come to the right place. The huge, sprawling city of Neon is great to explore on foot, especially early on when the missions are fairly close together, but if you’ve seen all of the sights and are striving to reach your next target faster, you might wonder what your options are.
From the start, the V will have access to their own vehicle. And while it can do the job and get you from the ground up, you might be looking for something a little more elegant – that’s where this guide comes in. Read below to discover everything we know about Cyberpunk 2077 cars, including different types and how to get yourself shiny new wheels for free.
Cyberpunk 2077 Cars: Everything You Want To Know
There are 12 fictional manufacturers in Cyberpunk 2077, along with a couple of realistic auto designers to choose from. Thanks to Commercial Dealings, 1977 Porsche 911 Appears in the game. As expected, it’s Keanu Reeves’ favorite choice of wheels for Johnny Silverhand. Reeves Motorcycle Company, ARCH motorcycles, He’s also represented on Cyberpunk, along with the manufacturer Method 143 Model bike shown in Night City.
How does car / bike ownership work in Cyberpunk 2077? Like GTA 5, you can store your cars in your apartment garage. You can only call one flight at a time, but any vehicle you don’t use the V will store safely until your booster hero is ready to drive.
Reach immortality with these Cyberpunk guides
Such as Cyberpunk Weapons 2077Vehicles come in different classes. The category the car or motorcycle falls into dictates the performance and price. This means that your automotive needs will always be met, regardless of whether or not the V-wallet is flush with it.
Flying vehicles appear in non-playable sections of Cyberpunk 2077, but you won’t be able to drive cars in the game (sorry, Back to the Future Part 2 fans). Although flying cars don’t work out, there are still tons of games for you to navigate around Night City.
Cyberpunk 2077 Economic Cars
If the money is tight on Cyberpunk 2077, you can still get some wheels, but you’ll limit yourself to one of these lower-cost gallopes. Bleak vans, ex-police vehicles, and hatchbacks stretch to the point that future great-grandmothers will feel embarrassed to drive, this is the ride you should only choose if V is in cash:
- Colby: A car for future football moms. Made by Thorton, you can recognize this ride on its long body and less subtle paint job.
- Hey: Produced by Archer, this is another awkward solution that you probably won’t be using until when you’re starting out.
- Miam: Made by Makigak, this lousy little car is basically a four-wheel bumper car. Despite its general lack of modernity, its small size means at least the V could use it to drive stairs.
Cyberpunk 2077 service vehicles
Do you need to get one piece somewhere and not care how many cars break down along the way? This powerful class of vehicles will serve you well. When covering tanks, trucks, and SUVs, it will take a lot of firepower to stop these heavy journeys:
- Bratsk: This powerful truck is really big on size, can take a serious punishment and is surprisingly fast for a car like that.
- Behemoth: A huge military truck and one of the most powerful vehicles in the game, this should be your first choice for transportation if you are planning to ride in a war zone.
- Chevalier SUV: Another car features a durable exterior cover. Like other heavy vehicles, this SUV proves its worth when heavily armed enemies pursue you and you need to survive in one piece.
- deyaa: This truck was built by Russian manufacturers Zeya, and is primarily designed for transportation of materials. Of course, it can also be used to transfer a wanted reinforced felon from A to B.
Cyberpunk 2077 executive cars
If you want to travel around the Night City with the class, these are the cars you should look out for. It’s not the fastest car in Cyberpunk 2077, but it will get you where it drives in style, provided you have cash to spend:
- Alvardaw: Do you want V to be an online beginner? This is the vehicle for you. With a sleek body and an interior that’s more luxurious than most celebrity homes, Alvardo’s Villefort is a car beloved by giant executives and crime syndicate heads alike.
- Curtis: Who said limousines were a cliché, except for everyone who isn’t a 16-year-old on her way to a prom? You may lack precision, but you won’t miss riding in this black and yellow limousine.
- Thrax: Although it may seem like a neglected member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Chevillon’s Thrax is a sleek car that maintains a slightly understated look than the other executive cars.
Cyberpunk 2077 sports car
Do you feel the need for speed? These vehicles are designed to awaken your inner gasoline. Packed with great horsepower, this is the class of car you want when you’re in a hurry:
- AMC Javelin: Made by Quadra, this yellow speed has appeared in several gameplay shows. Cyberpunk has a yellow thing, right?
- Quadra Sport: A compact sports car perfect for reinforcement around the back alleys of the night city.
- Quadra in Tech: Star of Cyberpunk’s early basic art. We don’t know where and when V will have access to Quadra, but we love its vintage aesthetics.
- Shion: Probably the closest Cyberpunk 2077 is to reach Dirt 5. The V-sports race car should serve well on the dusty tracks of The Badlands.
Cyberpunk 2077 Hypercars
This is what is needed. If you want to master Night City routes with the class And the Style, this is the unbeatable elite. These dream machines will certainly cost a fortune, but they cannot be beat due to their combination of speed and appearance:
- Irondite: Named after a silver sword in The Witcher 3, this car is a fitting for James Bond. This adorable Rayfield figure will make you shake and flip (especially if you smash it).
- Caliburn: One of the fastest cars in the game. If your V ends up on this journey, then you know you have succeeded.
- Outlaw: The Outlaw isn’t the fastest Hyperpunk car in Cyberpunk 2077, but it makes up for it in style, with a chassis that makes Chris Hemsworth jealous. Maybe not a car you want to drive around The Badlands, which is ironic given the name.
Cyberpunk 2077 Free Vehicles
Yes, you read this right – these compounds won’t cost you any swirls at all. Some can be obtained automatically, while others may require a little legal work to locate them. Either way, the vehicles mentioned here are free to take:
- Hella EC-D I360: If you know the name, it’s because this is the car with which V starts at the start of the game. It looks a little naff but it gets the job done.
- Jackie Nazari’s Arch: You will be able to get this bike at the beginning of Chapter 2. This Cyberpunk 2077 Jackie Wells’ Choice The guide gives you all the details, though Beware of the big spoilers If you don’t get to Chapter 2.
- Porsche 911 II Turbo: This particular car was owned by Johnny Silverhand and you can get hold of it during the side mission, Chippin ‘In. You can find more information on this Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand items Instructs.
- Apollo Scorpion: Obtain this bike automatically after completing the Chapter 2 Life During War main story mission.
- Delamain No. 21: This elegant Delamain cabin can be for you by completing the Epistrophy Side Function. Once you track down the 7 injured taxis, finish the quest chain to collect this vehicle.
- Mackinaw’s monster: This 4×4 truck can be obtained by completing Beast in Me side jobs. You’ll get these tasks from Claire, the waiter from Afterlife Club when you visit her in her garage.
- Colby CX410 Bot: This car is very hard to find but is here to take if you can locate it. In the Badlands, follow the road northeast from Rocky Ridge Travel Point and take the first turn on your left. This road is a dead end and the car will be parked here.
- Rayfield Caliburn: This fast car can be added to your outfit during the Ghost Town main story mission. There is a shipping container near the mines where you are fighting Nash. You will find a shrapnel – and the car – inside.