Looking for the best Genshin Impact Diluc Builder? Diluc joined the Genshin Impact in September and quickly became one of the best five-star DPS characters in the game. A Pyro Claymore user is able to deal large amounts of damage with both initial and normal attacks. When paired with the right build and group members, Diluc’s damage output is simply unmatched by anyone on the list.
As if Diluc couldn’t get stronger, the Dragonspine area introduced in Update 1.2 is perfect for Pyro’s characters. Cryo’s enemies are weak against Pyro’s attacks, giving Diluc a massive advantage in this area. Go to Best Genshin Impact designs to start characters out Evidence spotlights Outrider Amber, another Pyro character who does well alongside Diluc.
While you can play Diluc as a supporting character, he really shines in the primary DPS role. By building your team around Diluc as the only DPS character, you should be able to handle almost every enemy in the game with ease. Here’s everything you need to know to create the best Diluc design in Genshin Impact.
BEST GENSHIN IMPACT DPS BUILD
Diluc was created as a DPS character first and foremost, so we want to focus on an architecture that allows him to deal with the most damage possible. Most Diluc attacks rely on Pyro, so the Crimson Witch of Flames Artifact Collection Ideal for maximizing damage output. If you don’t have this artifact set, aim for artifacts that provide damage boosts Pyro, Attack, Mod / Critical damage.
With only 2 pieces from the Crimson Witch of Flames set, you can increase all Pyro damage by 15%. This damage multiplier is taken further with four pieces of the set, increasing overload and burn damage by 40%, plus your basic skills receive a damage boost. Unfortunately, there is nothing in the game to rival this artifact set – this should be your priority when building towards DPS Diluc.
It is important to note that in order to get the best out of Diluc, you may need to reconsider your standard attack pattern. To maximize your DPS like Diluc, try spacing out Incendiary attack Between every normal attack. This creates a steady loop of damage instead of creating gaps after the regular Diluc’s attack animation. By improving the way you attack enemies, you can do more damage in a shorter period of time.
Diluc’s best weapon is Wolff tombstone Thanks to its amazing effect that gives all party members a 40% increase in damage when targeting weak enemies. A cheaper alternative to this would be An old prototype-4 Star weapon that has a 50% chance to deal 240% additional ATK damage to the enemies. Although this is definitely not as good as a wolf grave, the old prototype can be forged in mourning and does not include any gacha mechanics.
Finally, you should try to pair Diluc alongside characters who can get the most out of his abilities. Kaya It works well with Diluc due to its Cryo capabilities, which allow you to perform the initial reaction fusion. Once the enemy is frozen by Kaeya’s absolute ability, Diluc can deal a lot of damage with Pyro’s attacks. Adding Bennett To Party will award you the Fervent Flames Echo Effect, increasing your attacks by 25%. Make sure to include a processor like Xingqui To ensure your squad survives through multiple fights.
GENSHIN Impact DILUC capabilities
Normal attack: hardened sword
- Normal attack: Perform up to four strokes in a row
- Charged attack: Drain the bearing capacity for continuous cutting performance. The final attack in this charged sequence is a strong slash
- Drowning attack: Attack from the air to hit the ground, inflicting damage on enemies along the path and inflicting AoE damage upon impact
Basic skill: Incendiary Attack
Diluc attacks with a forward slash that deals Pyro damage. This skill can be used three times in a row, but it will be held in hold in a ten-second cooldown period if not thrown again within five seconds.
Elemental Explosion: Dawn
Diluc’s flames explode, causing nearby enemies to turn back on while doing Pyro damage. Diluc’s weapon converges in flames, and a phoenix calls out Bayrou damage to all enemies on its path. Diluc’s weapon will still be saturated with flame for a short period of time, allowing regular and charged Diluc attacks to inflict Pyro damage for a short period.
Constellations Genshin Impact Diluc
- conviction: Diluc 15% deals additional damage to enemies with 50% HP or more
- Saying Amber: When receiving damage, increases Diluc’s base attack by 10% and increases attack speed by 5%. This continues for ten seconds and builds up to three times
- Steel and Fire: Increases Burning Attack level by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- Flame flow: Incendiary Attack Sequential greatly increases damage dealt. Casting a second Incendiary Attack within the first 2 seconds of the first combo will deal additional damage 40%
- Phoenix, harbinger of dawn: Dawn level increases by three. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- The Flaming Sword, the Enemy of Darkness: After casting a Searing Onslaught Attack, the next two regular attacks within the next 6 seconds feature a damage bonus and an attack velocity of 30%. The Burning Attack would not interrupt the normal Attack Group
Negative Talent Genshin Impact Diluc
- Relentless: The cost of Diluc’s charged attack endurance is reduced by 50%, and its duration increased by three seconds.
- Blessing Phoenix: Dawn’s Pyro magic lasts four seconds longer. Attacks receive a bonus of 20% Pyro damage during the Pyro Magic Effect
- The Dawn Knight Tradition: Grants a 15% recovery of ore when building Claymore type weapons.
This is all the information we have on the best Genshin Impact Diluc builder. Looking for a Cryo build that can rival Diluc’s amazing damage output? Verify Best Building Genshin Impact Ganyu To see how much damage a Cryo Archer can inflict. Be sure to give us Best Genshin Impact Weapon Direct read if you have any party members who need new weapons.