Looking for the best Genshin Impact Venti Builder? As one of the most mysterious characters in Genshin Impact, Venti’s mission is to keep enemies suspended in the air while switching to DPS-focused characters to unleash pain. This five-star character does this using a combination of long range attacks and Anemo based skills (That’s the Wind for the rest of us).
Once you acquire a Venti, he will be invaluable when exploring new areas where his support skills can amplify other elements. So, if you want to deal the most damage to enemies in the Dragonspine area released in Update 1.2, pair it with the characters of Pyro to create smoldering Tornadoes.
Wherever you are in the game, we recommend Venti playing a supportive role, as his skills are geared more towards enabling DPS-focused characters to take out that extra damage. Venti has some DPS potential, so we’ve included a great DPS build as well. So if you have room for an Anemo-based character on your list – and you really should make room for it if you don’t – here’s what you need to create the best Venti design in the Genshin Impact.
Best Support Building Genshin Impact Venti
With this Anemo-based build, Venti’s ability to recharge power is greatly improved, reducing downtime. Winds Grand Audi Elemental explosion. It will create a lot of storms, which can all be refined with other elements, and before long, the wind will tear any enemies within the storm to shreds.
Your weapon choices are in between Favonius Warbo And the Strings. If you want to focus on getting more energy recharging, Warbow is the preferred option as critical strikes have a chance to generate orbs for rejuvenation. The bow upgrade will ensure this effect occurs more often and reduce the time between critical strikes. Stringless is a good alternative because it boosts initial skill and elemental blast damage, but this design works best for Warbow.
There are also two sets of artifacts that work well with this design. Preparation Viridescent Venerer A two-item combo gives you an Anemo 15% damage bonus, but having four increases Swirl’s damage by 60%. It also reduces the enemy base resistance of the Swirl implanted item by 40% for ten seconds, increasing the damage DPS inflicts do while trapping your opponent in the wind.
The Nobelesse Oblige It’s also very good, as it gives an increase in elemental blast damage by 20% while equipping two items, and increases the attack of group members by 20% for 12 seconds after each elemental explosion with four equipped items. Whatever set of artifacts you equip is up to you, but they both work well with Favonius Warbow.
Best Build Genshin Impact Venti DPS
While the support structure is very robust, it is not the only way you can use Venti effectively. It can also fire charged arrow shots that pack a punch, with the correct items, of course. When using this design, you’ll need to be particularly good at hitting weak points with charged bullets, as all working weapon options depend on this little skill.
The only archaeological group that works is Wanderer Squad. With two items, it increases Venti’s mastery by 80 points, but critically, it also increases the damage of increased charge attack with a trigger or bend by 35%, which is key to this design.
As for weapon options, there are two brackets that both work well. Sniper Division The most consistent feature because it increases damage with a large chunk, its value increases as the bow is upgraded. The messenger It does a similar thing by increasing Attack Damage as serious damage once every ten seconds. The numbers are much bigger, 200% when fully upgraded, but Sharpshooter’s department is much more reliable. Just remember: both weapons are only triggered if they hit the enemy’s weak point.
Genshin Impact Venti capabilities
Normal Attack: Divine Archery
- Normal attack: Performs up to six consecutive shots with the arc.
- Charged attack: Leads to more accurate aiming with increased damage. As you shoot, wind will gather around the arrowhead, with a fully charged arrow damaging the Anemo.
- Drowning attack: Fires a barrage of arrows into the air before they fall and collide with the ground. This damages the area of influence upon impact.
Basic skill: Skyward Sonnet
This skill summons a Wind Sphere at the enemy’s position, which damages the Anemo Zone and launches enemies into the air. Pressing the button summons a larger wind field, but Fenty is in the center of the storm, and it’s riding in the air. Inflicts damage to the enemies’ Anemo Influence Zone, and releases damaged enemies into the air. Any enemy that gets hit by either version of the Skyward Sonnet will slowly fall to the ground.
Elemental Blast: Wind’s Grand Ode
Fires an arrow made from several combined winds. This creates a massive storm that absorbs objects and enemies on its way to cause constant Anemo damage. If a storm comes into contact with Cryo, Electro, Hydro, or Pyro elements, it will cause additional elemental damage of this nature. This can only happen one time per use, so items cannot be stacked.
- Storm split: Fires two more arrows per guided shot. Each deals 33% of the original arrow’s damage.
- A breeze of memories: Skyward Sonnect reduces Anemo’s resistance to enemy by 12% for ten seconds. Enemies that are fired have an additional 12% Anemo Resistance and physical in-flight resistance.
- An ode to thousands of winds: Raises Wind’s Grand Ode level by three, to a maximum of 15.
- Hurricane of Freedom: When Venti captures a ball or elementary particle, he gets 25% of anemo’s extra damage for ten seconds.
- Concerto Dal CieloSkyward Sonnet: increases by three, to a maximum of 15.
- Storm Challenge: Targets deal damage from Wind’s Grand Ode, which reduces Anemo’s resistance by 20%. If elemental absorption occurs, reduce the resistance by 20% for that element instead.
Negative venti talents
- Embrace the wind: Installing Skyward Sonnet creates an upstream that lasts for 20 seconds.
- Stormi: 15 regenerates Venti energy after Wind’s Grand Ode ending effects. If elemental absorption occurs, this also returns 15 energies to all properties of the absorbent element.
- Wind racer: Reduces the slip stamina consumption of all party members by 20%.
If you’re in the market for more buildings, boy, we’ve got them. we’ve got Best Ganyu Building, And a group of Better Diluc Builds. We also have a bunch of builds in Best Genshin Impact Characters for Beginners If you prefer to stick to the early characters, you can unlock them by playing the game. If your adventure rating is a bit low, we also have some tips Jinshin effect settlement.