Looking for details on the latest CS: GO update? Whether it’s new weapons and maps, or minor tweaks to the game’s basic arsenal, staying on top of the meta is the key to dominating this competitive FPS.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive isn’t up to date like other esports. While the likes of League of Legends and Rainbow Six Siege spend weeks testing every little change, CS: GO comes out of the blue. While Dota 2 will reinvent itself every three months, the CS: GO changes are so subtle that you might not even notice logging in from day to day. To help make this easier to notice, we will be tracking the latest CSGO updates hitting the live servers in this post. Every time Valve makes important corrections to a game, we’ll tell you what’s worth worrying about, what’s not, and also provide a complete change as we can.
But before we start our latest CS: GO update, we have to mention that we will only add new patches when they are finally published in the live servers. Anyway, with the change.
The latest update to CS: GO brings some massive changes to Trusted mode as well as adding new maps to the game’s modes – let’s take a look.
CS: GO Update
- When a player loses contact or is kicked in Classic PvP and Winger, They are no longer replaced by a robot. If the entire other team leaves, then one robot will be left idle at the birth point of the other team
- Fixed bots not properly navigating warm-up yards
Watch the models
- Reduced size of SWAT fetch compatible with all existing models
- Fixed a crash in Windows Dedicated Server when issuing the “release” command
- Sounds no longer move when characters walk on them, and weapons won’t stand out in competitive matches either
- Modified Retakes clip regions in Mirage and Train
- Accounts that completed government identity verification have been upgraded to CS: GO Prime Account Status for Steam China
- More improvements
- Fixed some clipping errors
- Pixel gap fixed in cargo containers in T-Spawn
- Fixed cargo containers do not have their correct colors
- Stationary bomb explosions are visible above location A.
Subscribe – engage
- Several boost points have been removed
- Ladders are added in the garage for better circulation flow
- Breakable glass roof around locations A and Mid. Smoke and glazing can now be used in site A.
- The halfway “office” area has been removed
- Both hut entrances are now wider to improve player traffic flow between A and Mid
- The top and bridge have been lowered to make the entire grenade site more readable
- Removed several inappropriate corners in A-Site
- Excess site space has been removed
- Clutter on the site has been removed
- The best FPS around the entire map
- The inner part of the conductor widened
- Reducing the size of the restaurant corner
- Adjusted tarp sits on the truck to remove some corners
- Half a low wall at the stairs
- Timings adjusted by pushing the CT beeping slightly backward
- Changed boxes adjacent to the tower more towards the pit
- Improved visibility for different long-range angles
- Remove the electric box next to the bicycles
- Less breakable glass in store
- Shielded angle from CT reinforcement to hole
- Increase the size of the ladder opening
- Added domain names
- Fixed players’ ability to see tower area when boosting in Dumpster
- Fixed some Z axis and geo-cross collision
- Several visual nodraw textures have been fixed
- Several bomb sticks were fixed
- A steady player stuck on the street
- Pieces adjustments throughout the map
- Minor visual adjustments and improvements
These are all the changes made in the last update. Check back here for details when the next falls, or have a look at our site CS: GO console commands To make some local adjustments or have a look at our list Multiplayer games For something new to play.