Raid’s first challenge Destiny 2: Beyond LightThe Deep Stone Crypt raid is now available. It’s called Red Rover and it gives you an extra bonus (on top of the bonus you get by default), plus a victory. Here is our guide to help you.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light – Deep Stone Crypt Raid Challenge # 1: Red Rover
Destiny 2The Red Rover raid challenge takes place in Deep Stone Crypt’s first confrontation, Crypt Security. As such, it is essential that you are familiar with the area layout as well as the mechanics. You can refer to our website Guide to Encryption Security Encounter If you need more advice.
Red Rover Red Challenge goal: Complete the encounter with all fire team members to become an agent at least once and fire at least two panels downstairs.
This sounds rather simple, but speed is still key here. First, divide the fire team into two groups (light and dark). Also, you’ll want to have a “partner / partner system” for all players.
Here’s how it should go:
- At the start of the match, Player 1 captures the power of the Agent. They will head downstairs to shoot only the two dark side panels that the scanner calls out.
- Meanwhile, the designated partner / friend (Player 2) is waiting for Player 1 to place the operator inside the machine. Then, they’ll snap it to photograph the two light side panels that the scanner calls out.
- From here, the new player (Player 2) sends the polishing inside the device. Player 3. must catch it. Player 2 takes the scanner and summons the cylinders that should be photographed during the DPS stage.
- After the DPS stage, Player 3 (now the Agent) shoots the dark sideboards below and the Partner / Fellow (Player 4) follows the suit.
- Repeat the same steps for the last duo.
NB: Since you need all 6 players to become the Operator, you need to extend this encounter into three total stages. This means you can’t release all of the cylinders at once to speed up the whole thing.
It really depends on how well your fire team communicates as well as everyone’s knowledge of the confrontation. Heck, it is even possible to have a fellow operator / scanner system where the scanner is the one who will take the next operator (and pass it on to another teammate via the device). The remaining binary is tuned from there.
The only thing you have to remember is to be fast. Since the second player needs to go downstairs at each stage, they have to move quickly or they could end up dead if it takes too long.
Anyway, here’s the raid challenge video from Destiny 2 Youtube Ninja Puppies: