With over 400 Cyberpunk 2077 features, some of them on multiple levels, it can be very difficult to start building your own Cyberpunk 2077, without knowing which perks are worth investing in.
Although you start the game with a bunch of points to spend between themes; Body, reflexes, intelligence, technical ability, and superb. Within these attributes are other statistics, so you can focus on specific information Cyberpunk 2077 Builds. You unlock a Privilege Point every time you level up, and a Privilege Point to invest in the Five All-Inclusive Traits.
You can also invest in these individual stats, which compliment the build really well, by leveling up abilities like fast penetration, pistols, or stealth – you can do this with ability, weapon, or skill throughout your time in Night City, slowly becoming more efficient in the desired field. . You need to make sure your perks and skills are aligned, so take some time to think about the kind of build you want, whether it’s a melee or a tech-savvy ninja.
Cyberpunk 2077’s best franchises
Although the “best perks” do not exist as such, since it is largely up to your build to determine which franchises best suit your play style and personality, there are some premium perks that offer significant benefits.
Perhaps one of the most important skills, Cyberpunk’s quick hack It interferes with enemy surveillance, security, and electronic software, so pairing it with stealthy combat or screaming can work in your favor. These perks support fast penetration and are well worth the investment in if you want a more robust build.
- the blood – Fast breaks do 10% more damage
- Fatal error – Fast Hacker can now deal critical hits based on your Critical Chance and damage stats
- anamnesis – Available Cyberdeck RAM cannot be less than 2 modules (s)
Hacking in Cyberpunk 2077 It can get a little tricky, especially when it comes to the hacking mini-game with every hacking attempt. All of the perks in breach protocol unlock powerful demons of Cyberpunk 2077 or smear them, providing big rewards for hacking into systems.
- pressure – Decreases the sequence lengths required to load demons by 1. Cannot reduce them to less than 2
- Extended network interface – Automatically highlights nearby access points
- precedence Automatically downloads the first daemon in the list at the start of the breach protocol
Crafting is a big part of finding blueprints and creating your own weapons and armor. Not only that, but the manufacturing franchises invested reflect the statistics of the manufactured items, so it is worth improving these franchises.
- innovation Consumables are 25% more effective
- Edgerunner Artisan – Allows you to craft legendary items
- Previous Nihilo – Gives 20% chance to create an item for free
Standard technical weapons can be very powerful in their own right, but they can also become some of the most powerful weapons in the entire game. Unlike regular weapons, you can charge tech weapons to breach walls and cause more damage. With some upgrades in the engineering skill tree, these weapons can tear the excitement groups of enemies into bits.
- Super conductor Tech weapons ignore shields
- Ubercharge – Fully charged tech weapons deal 50% more damage
- Whisperer rifle – Tech weapons are fully charged that do not fire automatically
You might not think too much of a small pistol compared to some of the assault rifles in the game, but these small arms can pack a punch. Johnny Silverhand’s Pistol In particular, it’s one of the deadly pistols in the game, and you can make it even more dangerous by investing in some of these perks.
- The great conclusion – The last round in a pistol or revolver clamp causes double damage
- Well Corral – Deals 50% additional damage with Pistols and Pistols to enemies whose HP is below 25%
- Mind power After a successful headshot with a pistol or pistol, the chance of a critical hit increases by 25% for five seconds
If you need the fast firepower of a submachine gun or assault rifle, you will need to invest some points in this skill tree. These weapons are really powerful with no upgrades, but if you’re looking to demolish anyone who stands in your way, here’s what you’ll need.
- Named bullets – Increases heavy damage with Rifles and Machine Guns by 35%
- Stoic savage – Increases damage with rifles and machine guns by 35% when standing still
- Filming, reload, repeat Defeating an enemy with a submachine gun reduces reload time by 20% to five seconds
Deal extra damage, evade enemies, increase armor ability, and restore health – all with these neat blades equipped. For some extra damage item, to you Where to find Mantis Codes in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Slow and steady Armor has been increased by 15% while in motion
- Bite like a bee – Increases attack speed with blades by 10%
- Deathbolt – While using the blade, defeating the enemy restores 20% of health and increases movement speed by 30% for five seconds
Want to build a John Wick-esque character? This skill tree rewards you for facing groups of enemies, giving you a pile of cold blood for ten seconds. During this time, your senses increase allowing you to move faster, do more damage, and regenerate your health as long as you keep killing enemies.
- Cold blood – After defeating an enemy, get the cold blood for ten seconds, and increase the movement speed by 2%. Stack up to five times.
- Coolagulant Cold blood piles are removed one by one, not all at once
- blood When your health reaches 45%, a pile of cold blood is automatically activated
Ah, not every RPG would be complete without the option of stealth, the path we all want to be patient on, but rarely do. However, these stealth benefits provide benefits to using a silencer, which is something we can get. It also provides additional immunity perks and incentives for infiltration use.
- Dagger merchant – You are allowed to throw knives
- Silent and murderous – Increases damage by silent weapons by 25% during stealth
- Deceive death – When your health drops below 50%, reduce all incoming damage by 50% for ten seconds. It cannot happen more than once a minute
These are the best features of Cyberpunk 2077, but if you want to learn more about shaping your character, check out our guide to How to Choose a Life Path in Cyberpunk 2077Plus, how to get the most out of it Create the Cyberpunk 2077 character.