Want to get your hands on the internet software in Cyberpunk 2077? Equipping the implants and customizing the V is the main way to create a gameplay that you enjoy, and experiencing the various software programs you’ll find in Night City is one of the main draws in this massive RPG.
Cyberware is part of the V’s body and although you’ll start out with standard implants, you’ll discover and be able to install rare implants into slots as you progress, all of which are adaptable for different parts of your body. There are five levels of Rare including Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary, with some implants spread across rare layers which will occupy more openings.
Cyberware can be found in the ripperdoc clinics of Night City and it will have multiple parts that you can use that provide different effects. The electronic programs fall into the active, inactive, and inactive categories. Active abilities are similar to weapons and will need to be activated, activating electronic triggering programs when conditions are met, passive abilities provide advantages without any action by the player.
Cyberpunk 2077 has eleven different body parts that can be augmented by software. Here are all the available openings, in addition to the software we’ve found so far:
Frontal bark (3 openings)
- RAM upgrade – Cyberdeck RAM recovery rate increases
- Improving the limbic system – Increases the critical chance
- The essence of mechatronics – Increases damage to drones, mechanisms and robots
- Memory retrieval – Defeat the enemy instantly restores the Cyberdeck RAM
- Previous disk Increases Cyberdeck’s max RAM by three
- Supporting the optic cortex – Increases critical damage
Eye system (single orifice)
- Kiroshi optics – The standard optics with which to start the game
Circulatory system (3 holes)
- Tyrosine injector Increases the breach time for Cyberpunk 2077 Quickhack
- Lung O. – Increases stamina recovery
- Bioplastic blood vessels – Increases recovery of health outside of combat
- Biomonitor – Restores health immediately when health drops to 15%.
Immune system (2 holes)
- Waterfall – increases all resistors by 8%
Nervous system (two openings)
- Synaptic accelerator – Time slows down when enemies detect you
- Kerenzhikov – It allows you to aim and shoot while dribbling. Time slows down when blocking, aiming, or attacking while slipping or dribbling.
- Reflection tuner Time slows down when your health drops to 25%.
- Neofiber – Avoidance increases
Cover system (3 holes)
- Under the skin shield – Increases armor
OS (single slot)
- Cyberdecks – Various specifications
- Sows berserk
Skeleton (two holes)
- Titanium bones – It increases the carrying capacity
- Bionic lung – Increases stamina
- Synaptic signal enhancer – Increases health
- Dense marrow – Increases stamina cost for Melee Attacks but increases base damage to Melee Weapon
- Precise vibration generator – Increases base damage to melee weapons
- MicroWaters – Increases attack speed
Two hands (single hole)
- Ballistic Therapist – Increases the chance of bouncing shots with Power Weapons
- Smart link – It allows you to use the smart targeting unit in smart weapons
2 arms (one hole)
- Gorilla arms – Charge gorilla weapons with every attack. When it performs a powerful attack, it deals additional damage depending on the charge level. Gorilla Arms also allows you to forcibly unlock locked doors and tear turrets off their sockets. They are subjected to bodily harm.
- Mantis blades Allows you to slice and slice your enemies with fast and deadly strikes. It also unlocks the ability to jump towards the target and deal massive damage. They are subjected to bodily harm.
- Mono wire Charges when equipped but not used in combat. Attacks with additional damage to deal charged wires based on charge level. Charge level and Extra Damage decrease with every attack. Inflicts bodily harm.
- Projectile launch system – It allows you to launch multiple powerful projectiles, deal with different types of damage as well as cause explosions and apply Cyberpunk 2077 status effects. It detonates on impact and causes significant physical damage to enemies within the area of influence. Charged bullets increase damage, blast range, and chance to fragment.
Legs (two holes)
- Tendons reinforced – Press the spacebar while in the air to double jump.
- Fortified ankles – Hold the spacebar to charge the jump force, then release to jump.
That’s all Cyberpunk 2077 we’ve discovered so far – if you’re planning your character, check out any of them. Cyberpunk 2077’s Life Paths There as part of the initial V Cyberpunk 2077 character customization Or take a look at the best Cyberpunk 2077 Builds And the Cyberpunk Weapons 2077.