Almost every fan Destiny 2 It can tell you all about Weekly Reset. Every Tuesday, players set the game up where important activities and loot rewards are reset as the name suggests. Any player who works hard to increase their lighting levels must ensure that all available activities are completed as time permits.
distance Beyond the light The game expands, many of the old weekly reset activities have been canceled, and as such, this week’s update will look a little different. Fear not, however, as there is still enough to keep you busy.
First up this week is nightfall. On this roam, players can perform the Nightfall the Ordeal shameful activity to receive powerful gear rewards. Completing three Runs will earn you powerful Level 1 gear and completing a round with a score above 100k will reward Pinnacle Equipment.
Since mods are fixed, running a high score will require a higher difficulty setting. Speaking of higher difficulty, let’s quickly jump to all the mods available for each of the Nightfall levels.
- Empath: improved radar. Take increased damage from Melee.
a hero (All previous averages plus 🙂
- Heroes: Unstoppable: This mode contains Heroes that cannot be stopped, cannot be stopped without mod that cannot be stopped.
- Heroes: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
- Hero Modifiers: Bonus Shields
- Navôta’s Abandon: Incoming Bow Increase and Environmental Damage.
Legend (All previous averages plus 🙂
- Equipment locked: You will not be able to change your devices after starting this activity.
- Matching Game: Enemy shields are extremely resistant to all initial damage, unmatched.
- Legend Modifiers: Locked gear, match, and bonus shields
President (All previous averages plus 🙂
- Famine: All ammunition drops are greatly reduced.
- Key Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
- Heroes: Mob: This mode contains additional heroes.
You see, the more difficult you do, the more the mods are stacked against you. Only the biggest challenges are recommended with having a well-coordinated fire team behind you, plus some powerful equipment at your disposal.
Next is the activities of the moon. This reset’s Nightmare of Xortal is called the Nightmare of Xortal, Sworn of Crota, and can be found in Sorrow’s Harbor. Trove Guardian is located at the Anchor of Light. Additionally, Nightmare features hunters like Ghaul, Taniks, and Zydron.
For the bravest guardians, there are also two raid challenges, one for Last Wish and the other for Garden of Salvation. The Last Wish Challenge is a ritual summon and requires players to clear all 9 boards, kill all nine knights, and kill all ghouls before even destroying Kalli. Zero to Hundred is the challenge for the Garden of Salvation, and to overcome it you must fill each mix with 30 deaths within 10 seconds of the first set.
For Dreaming City, Petra can currently be found at Divalian Mists and offers the weekly Oracle Engine assignment. The uphill challenge is the shattered ruins, located in the spine of Keres. Finally, Blind Well brims with Hive this week, with Cragur acting as the plague.
That’s about wrapping up this week’s reset info. Make sure to do all the activities you can do before the reset next Tuesday in order to win all the Powerful Gear Rewards. Also, be sure to come back here Thursday for the latest information on Xur And all things Destiny 2.