Adored is a new sniper rifle that was introduced in Fate 2: Beyond the Light. It is also the only one Hunting season A ritual weapon that we know so far. It’s a decent weapon, especially if you are keen on finding a replacement for your beloved. The good thing is that there is a fairly quick way to get it too. Here is our guide to help you.
NB: For more information, check out our website Fate 2: Beyond the Light Manual and hub features.
Fate 2: Beyond the Light – Cheese to get a sniper rifle passion
As mentioned on our website Beginner’s guide For Fate 2: Beyond the Light-Players can acquire their adored sniper rifle through various means. All you have to do is talk to Banshee to get the mission and choose whether you want to complete the objectives in Strikes, Crucible, or Gambit. The thing is Crucible and Gambit can be time consuming. It’s actually a lot faster if you choose the Strike option.
Here are the requirements for “strikes in your eyes”, the beloved sniper rifle’s mission:
- Defeat 40 Bosses.
- Fill the progress bar to 100% by defeating enemies in strikes.
- Defeat the fighters with their sniper rifles until the progress bar reaches 100%. Headshot kills more points.
Instead of joining Vanguard’s hit playlist, simply upload your damaged hit in Dream City. Then head over to Blind Well. Each boss counts as one kill, so you will get several points to your balance if you launch a Level 3 Bid (three bosses) and then fight a Level 4 battle (another boss). You only need to note the different types of blueberries that you may not know what you are doing. As such, it is best to search for a fiery team via Discord or Destiny 2 Implementation.
NB: While you’re doing this, you can also complete Vanguard-focused quest to gain a portion of the recession.
Return to Banshee as soon as you complete the requirements to acquire the Adored Sniper Rifle. It is fully mastered and has the following perks:
- Hammer gun
- Precision tours
- Triple Tap vs Wind Kill
- Forbal weapon versus shot sights
Finally, do not forget that you can have additional decorations for it. You need to complete some requirements.
- Vanguard decoration (shown below) – 70 sniper rifles killed; 20 Sniper Rifle Quick Defeat / Quick Kill; 50 Boss Kills (Does not require you to hit final)
- Crucible decoration – 50 sniper rifles killed; 20 final hits of a sniper rifle; Defeating the Guardians as a team (i.e. killing sword).
- Maneuver – 70 sniper rifles killed; 20 Sniper Rifle Quick Defeats / Quick Kills; Bank motes as a team.