The Stasis element takes center stage in the Destiny 2: Beyond Light. As you perform some missions, you will be able to boost subclass abilities with new sides, grenades, and shrapnel. Regarding the Stasis parts, these are additional missions you can get from Exo Stranger. Here is our guide to help you.
NB: For more information, check out our website Destiny 2: Beyond Light Manual and hub features.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light Fragment Recession Tasks and Their Effects
You have to complete Destiny 2: Beyond LightJust start taking recession segmentation tasks. Not only that, but you’ll have to finish at least the “Born in Darkness – Part 2” questline Includes Exo Stranger.
Once you do that, you’ll be presented with a selection of the missions of the Stasis portion. You will be able to choose two segmentation tasks each week.
In my case, I chose shrapnel missions that focus on maneuverability and focus on the cutting edge. The reason I ignored the crucible is that, as stated in our book Formal reviewSlack is an absolute nightmare in PvP. Sure, it’s a good idea to freeze your opponents. But, if you are the receiving end, it will be very frustrating.
Slug fragment mission focused on maneuverability
Name: Umbral Charts
- 20x Umbral particles collected – you can sometimes get them when you move coins. It doesn’t matter if you bank five or 20 because you get one Umbral particle anyway. As such, it’s best to have five, bank, and pray until you get at least one at a time.
- Melee Finals or 60x Bomb – Try to get a second or third bomb from the Born in Darkness quest. The first slump bomb that creates an ice wall doesn’t help you much. Likewise, make sure you are using an exotic item that gives you an extra cost or a faster recharge rate for a grenade or engagement.
- Defeat 40 times the slow fighters – if you get the first Slack side, Your own kills (and those of your teammates) should have more freeze effects in an area.
Slump fragment mission focused on strikes
- Super final hits 90 times
- 80x final smash damage
- 35 times the final hits of sluggish grapple ability
For these parts, don’t bother to line up across Destiny 2: Beyond LightVanguard playlist. Instead, follow the advice from YouTuber Dead Zpikes: You should start with the damaged blow and head to Blind Well.
Since you are technically in a hit, you can still complete these numbers. Plus, the presence of these Harmony balls ensures your energy is quickly charged. Just make sure the blueberries are aware of what you’re doing so that will help you too. Alternatively, find the protection team on Discord or Destiny 2 Implementation.
Anyway, after completing the task, you will get a piece of memory. Return to Exo Stranger to replace it with a physical push to the Stasis subcategory.
The following is available:
- Whisper of Hedrons – Earn extra weapon damage after freezing a target with Stasis; -10 power.
- Whisper of Fissures – Increases damage and blast radius to slack when you destroy a slack crystal or defeat a frozen target.
- Whisper of Refraction – Defeating a slow or frozen enemy saves class ability power.
- Whisper of Durance – increases the duration of slow effects and lasts for people with long-lasting effects as well; +10 powers.
- Whisper of Bonds – Defeating frozen targets with weapons grants super energy; -10 thought. -10 discipline.
- Whisper of Shards – shattering the slack crystal increases the grenade recharge rate; Shatter additional crystals to increase the duration of the effect; +10 resilience.