Destiny 2 Entropic Shards are small pyramid-like structures that you can find floating around Europe while you patrol. Although it may seem somewhat random at first, it has a variety of uses and can help you complete various tasks.
One of the first missions you’ll likely encounter that requires Entropic Shards is the Aspect of Control. It comes from Exo Stranger, and part of it includes finding five Entropic Shards around the map. It looks simple enough, but we didn’t give any indication on the map about where they were all located, so it takes some pasta around. Finding pieces will also help you complete the various victories, so there are other uses for them as well.
Once you find them, you’ll need to shoot them for the game to record that you found one. This means that the pieces can be placed in random places in the sky, so you will need to take a good look around each room to find them. Beyond Light hasn’t been out for long, so we still think about them ourselves, but we’ve found a couple. So without further ado, here you can find Entropic Shards in Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 Entropic Shards
- Asteron the abyss Head over to the minibus in the hidden missing section and look around the bright part of the roof
- Asterion Abyss – On top of Vex Architecture near where the Glassway strike began
- Cadmus Ridge – On the left side of the map outside Bray Exoscience
- Agent height – Behind the stairs at the last berth of the City Room
- The RIIS Reborn Approach You can find one on top of the second elevator, behind some stairs
And there you have it, five entropic fragments. If you want more visual information, I recommend checking out the Tlomz27 post on Reddit. You can watch the video above from The Mango Farmers too. There are more of them to find, but we’ll keep our eyes peeled and update this guide as we find more. In the meantime, check out our guide on Beyond the light raid And all Strange elements beyond the light.